The Want But Can't have/can't afford Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MemeLad, Sep 24, 2013.

1. hmm - Does braces count? Braces would make me less self conscious about smiling and would fix my tmd - I have the money to buy it... but if I buy them, then I might need money for other things later... so it's not priority.

something more out there... I want an in ground swimming pool ... but my parents don't want it in their yard ...

so that's two things i want :p
    Palmsugar and PandasEatRamen like this.
  2. A chihuahua or pug ;-;
    jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  3. I want steam cards...or a gaming laptop...or rp cards...
    I want a lot..greedy me. :)
  4. Oculus rift. It isn't out yet. :(

Also, a life.
  5. More than 24 hours in a day.
    bloodra1n, NetherWorld666 and xoluss like this.
  6. Hmmmm... gta v,gaming laptop,that's it... I will never get it.. (Low income family :/)
  7. Gt
    Gta v is quite fun, too bad online isn't coming till the 1st
  8. Break the law? How so? Are you An Aussie
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. ....and

marknaaijer likes this.
  10. Love that movie, Need to watch some more Austin Powers xD
    dylan_frenette and Olaf_C like this.
  11. I believe you mean "Move to the UK"... Over here, braces are free... like everything else to do with health care except plastic surgery :p

GTA V, and previously Hitman: Absolution - but I might be getting that tomorrow, seeing as it's on offer and all on Steam.
    Also, a Razer laptop instead of my HP Pavilion g6. It's a good laptop and all, but the fan is really noisy and I really want to play some games but it can't run them. The majority of the games I play (Fallout, Burnout: Paradise, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, The Walking Dead etc.) it can run, but the odd few *cough* The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct *cough* it can't :(

Also, it can run Tomb Raider, Hitman: Absolution, GTA IV, Just Cause 2 and plenty of other games on high settings ;)
  12. The new Pokemon limied ed 3ds xl..
    I've dropped my Pikachu one so much the actual case is starting to come off...
    Cant get a new one until this one completely dies though -.-
  13. My own private batting cage, gaming laptop, and a flat screen in my room. also a Golf Cart, there the best.
  14. And the superpowers were sold as a DLC is SR3
  15. Is it bad I have no idea who this man is?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. A planet named after me
  17. Hmm, real life, A LOT of things (Skylanders right now :(). But in Minecraft, a Dragon Egg!!!! I hate it when I can't afford anything, especially something like Diamond Supporter.
  18. Ment to say Johnny depp (auto correct)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  19. Ok that makes more sense :p
  20. A trip to Elysium.
    southpark347 and cddm95ace like this.