The Underground City

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Code_Surfer, Dec 8, 2013.

1. If you wants the coords sure, otherwise the main chat I cannot invite people too, also if any new players have skypes, we have a chat there also, you can add my skype.
  2. yeah i have skype i will comment it in the PM message
  3. Then I'll do building
  4. Is anyone else still working out here? Haven't seen anyone in a while. Just making sure I'm not burning through my picks for an empty hole in the ground.... I realize the holiday season has kept some away, just I joined hoping to work with others.
  5. ^^^
    Everything will be back soon. I have been on but not much due to other projects but once they are done, I will be more focus on the city
  6. Could use some more miners. We're making progress, just going slow. When this is dug out, what's next?
  7. According to code that is the city, so we have to improve it to make it into the design me and Fluff made, make rooms that we need, I have a checklist of rooms we need to make
  8. Ok, maybe we can get together at some point to lay out some ground work as to where the rooms need to be carved out. Also, my ocd kicking in... what material do you want on the floor, ceiling and walls? Do you want it natural, what we find is what it stays or do you want it all smooth stone, stone brick? Just easier to change the ceiling while digging it out.
  9. At this point I'm thinking we leave everything smooth stone and look at what we have to cover the WHOLE room, you know? We don't want half the room covered and the other not
  10. I agree. I've been filling in areas with the smooth stone.
  11. Could I please have a city planner tell me what should be done with the CS spawner and the Zombie spawner. For now I'll continue to dig around them. (plenty of digging left to do)
  12. I'll try to contact Fluff today if not I'll check it out, if you care to you can show me.
  13. I'll show you whenever you want to come out. I'm out there now if you want to see.
  14. Accepted, you can be a builder and miner. Do you have skype?
  15. Well "big dig" is just about finished. Just cleaning up the walls ceiling and floor. I have an idea about the fog, I watched a youtuber fix the same problem with "skylights"(holes dug from surface all the way down with glass on top). It seems to work if you stand in the center you will see what I mean. Again need city planner to give the go ahead for this because I have no idea what you're planning for the ceiling or if you have another plan for the fog.
  16. Okay do all of the ceiling but the dungeon part do what you need for skylights, make it even and constant, and would glass not effect it? If so use glass
  17. IGN: TheMiniKins
    Job: Miner / Builder
    Why: Mining is fun, I'll get some diamonds from it, I'm a decent builder, designs are fun. I'm easily ammused and will do what you want when you want :)
    Have You Been Banned: Yes
    If So Why: Advertising (Bad Mini...)
    Alt (if you have one): Princess_Abbie_
  18. Accepted
    Do know that we have a system that to keep certain items you want to you have to put greater or equal value in the town chests
  19. Okay, thats fine, Ill get XP :D
  20. Is this conversation still up? If so, I would like to apply for miner.

IGN: PureBredGaeilge
    Job: City planner/Miner
    Why: I am not involved on smp8 (yet!) and I would like to help raise a community!
    Have you been banned: no
    If so why: N/A
    Why do you want this job: I would like to become more involved on all the SMP servers and I enjoy mining! I also have a few really good level 30 enchanted diamond pickaxes if someone else in the community is interested! I want to help out, earn my place and overall, I like the idea of an underground city!