The Underground City

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Code_Surfer, Dec 8, 2013.

1. IGN: (Totally not to the left and slightly down)
    Job: Redstone Expert/Builder
    Why: I am pretty good at both, and I do like building :p
    Have You Been Banned: Nerp
    If So Why: ^
    Alt (if you have one): icefirepb

2. Accepted
  3. Love your sarcasm princebee
  4. By the way I might be able to build some kind of grinder if I learn how, if I come across one when I'm mining then I will work on making it into a mob farm. Also, is there a convo for the society? I want to be included in it since I have no idea where the city is.
  5. We already have a grinder planned, two grinders, but there is a convo that I can't add you in, only Code can so we have to wait, if you have a skype though, you can add my and be added to that group chat
  6. You can always create a conversation to give cords you know?
  7. At somepoint they still need to be added to that chat for info.
  8. I started a conversation just for the cords nothing else. Can you start a new news thread for it for our other members?
  9. Yes, I'll do it tomorrow.
  10. IGN: darthin
    Job: whatever is needed to be done. I can farm, gather, I like mining. minor building, redstone.
    Why: Not much going on right now
    Have You Been Banned: no
    If So Why: na
    Alt (if you have one):
  11. Whydoes this always happen when I try to quote from my iPod?
  12. Mobile browsers are a bit weird with the site. I sometimes get randomly signed out and the rich text editor doesn't work :/
  13. IGN: xothis_dwarf
    Job: Redstone /Builder will also farm
    Why: I can do a fair amount of redstone for stuff you use in survival situations (I am ok with other redstone too)
    as well as being good at designing/building
    Have You Been Banned: No
    If So Why:
    Alt (if you have one): Blue_Bird21
  14. xothis_dwarf likes this.
  15. You finally making it? ;)
  16. I tried last week? I think? And got to edge needed boat and got lagged out. :/ and with this being the last day till Christmas break I can try more to get out there.
  17. We can send a player to grab you and go through the nether, it is WAY quicker, regular travel is about 3+ hours, nether is an 1 hour max
  18. How is it 3 hours it is only 20k 10-15 minutes tops. I also lag way too much in the nether.