The Underground City

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Code_Surfer, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Lots of boat traveling, live mapping, it's a pain.
  2. I hit cords I can work off of that. But I will try to get there tomorrow.
  3. It takes about 12 minutes in the overworld if you travel by boat. I would recommend taking multiple boats on your way out. Nether would take probably about the same since boats are fast but you may shave a few minutes off of your time.
  4. Apply for a Job:
    IGN: Kev20022
    Job: Any But Redstone Expert and City Planner
    Why: Well, I'd love to do any of these jobs.
    Have You Been Banned: Yes.
    If So Why: PVP
    Alt (if you have one): Nope.
  5. Accepted pm ToriDesu at the moment for more information.
  6. I made it out there. Those long boat rides get pretty boring...
  7. Bump bump, we have a great temp base up!
  8. Don't forget the 1.7 chunks and new items we have!
  9. You need to move the random chest
  10. Hopefully get my computer back then I can set up the locked chest and have it officially logged into the database. How is it there?
  11. You need to tell me and Nick what the 100x100 room is for, spoke to fluff on a design, got a temp base, set up rules, all the basics
  12. Sorry about that. I needed quick chest for the night and forgot about it.
  13. It's fine, but if you don't remove it soon everything goes into the chests ;)
  14. The 100x100 room is for the city hence the underground city. And we can expand it later.
  15. Oh because the way me and Fluff designed it is alittle different
  16. IGN: just_five_fun
    Job: nether travel system design/build
    Why: nether travel is 8x as fast as overworld and can be made safe and reliable with proper planning
    Have You Been Banned: Never
    I have built multiple nether roads and nether railway systems for outposts and towns on EMC smp4 and smp9. I have a lot of experience with linking portals and making useful tunnels/bridges.
    I would like to join the outpost to make friends and share my knowledge with anyone who is willing to work with me on the project. Also, I am not big on building the train stations at either end really, someone else would make a much nicer job of it, but I can make the portals and route planning/construction.
    Nether lag is not a problem with enclosed roads or tunnels because there isn't much to render (like fires) and modern nether roads are planned large enough for high speed horse travel.:D
  17. Accepted
  18. IGN: nashboy24
    Job: Wood/Resource Gatherer
    Why: I am capable of gathering many resources, having one of my specialties being constantly exploring terrain. Just say the word and I'll find it for ya! ;)
    Have You Been Banned: Never.
    (I have no alt either.)
  19. Your new and I am trusting you wiht this. Accepted pm ToriDesu.
  20. There are new government rules about.