The Underground City

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Code_Surfer, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Dart is the farming leader, not so much Nick
  2. I forgot ego it was us that his full name, because I need to put his full name in.
  3. Where are these new government rules located?
  4. Can someone send me cords? I haven't been able to meet anyone in-game yet.
  5. Yeah i can send you cords five.

In the OP.
  6. Thanks. I see it now.

How is nether route construction going?
  7. Hope to get started tonight or tomorrow. I'll post info once I scope it all and have a better Idea what is involved. Then, if anyone wants to help, they can take ownership of a section. I can supply tools, weapons and materials to anyone working on it with me. Fire resistance potions for everyone!;)
  8. Get some of the miner group can help if you want
  9. I have no idea haven't been out there yet. :/
  10. Update on nether route construction.

Nether road from east spawn to city has been completed! That's right, already!:D

The whole road is enclosed for safety from ghasts. Only hounds could attack, but haven't seen one yet and I think they are still broken.:eek:

The entire road is 2 wide by 3 high or larger, so feel free to bring your horses. There are no fires or pitfalls, so if you have problems with lag, you can set your render distance ultra low without much worry. Not much to see for most of the trip anyway. I think that a single 8 minute speed potion would be enough to get from one end to the other, so, it's under 10 minutes of travel now. Not sure if a horse would be much quicker.

I don't have any plans for a rail at the moment, but I would help if someone else want's to pull together materials and help build.

There are some signs directing to the East Road, or Far East Road, to follow and there are many patches of cobble to remind you that you are going the right direction and at intersections with tunnels. Mostly it's a straight line with stairs at either end.

PM me for specific directions to find the road from town, but it's really simple once you have done it once. And let me know how you like it.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  11. Thanks for finishing the road.

We had a visitor yesterday. I found an enderman in the temp rooms. I created a small 2x2x2 hole in the wall and hit it from within. It couldn't teleport to me while I was in it. It teleported while in rage mode and must have re-appeared above the ground where it was raining. I didn't see it again.
  12. Great work!
  13. Great work getting my computer back possibly today, so i would have a better connection and could possibly make it out!!
  14. IGN:Jeffleecon
    Job:Mining
    Why:I started an outpost (creeper bay) and want to move on
    Have You Been Banned: Yes
    If So Why:my freind was on my account while i was sleeping and stole.
    Alt (if you have one):Jdwill
  15. I need the city planner to let me know what to do with the ravine that extends above the ceiling of the big dig. Do you want it half slabbed, lit up, combination or filled in completely?

@just_five_fun Thank you for the work on the road, much appreciated.
  16. Make sure that friend doesn't get back on your account, otherwise you're accepted.

Fill it in completely, just in case
    Also this is ToriDesu, just on my alt :)
  17. Talk to fluff or jkrmnj about it.
  18. IGN:gollark8
    Job:Redstone Expert
    Why:I like making redstone stuff,and I want to live in the wild.
    Have You Been Banned:No
    If So Why:N/A
  19. Redstone job is taken mainly, you can do that as a side job but you will need to pick another full job, otherwise accepted
  20. are you going to PM me?