The Uncertain Adventures of Kate

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by tinykate1, Feb 1, 2015.

?

Which Adventure should I tell next?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2015.
Ghasts and Lost Belongings 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Cat the Squid 2 vote(s) 66.7%
The Lost City 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vanilla, with chocolate on top and all in a cookie-like 'horn' which conainted even more chocolate at the bottom. Can make quite the mess if you're not careful ;)
    shiyvah and 607 like this.
  2. Whoa...That's awe inspiring....I've never heard of such an icecream :confused:
  3. What kind of ice creams do you know, then?
  4. Basically just the cone, the three primary flavours: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. Then comes some multi-coloured sprinkles and then the chocolate flake.

Had a little fun with all the colours ^^^ I may write a short story about ice cream+ my characters x drama+ a goat.
    Evesthery and 607 like this.
  5. I am most eager to hear about the goat.
  6. I decided for my new short story that I need another character, the story will be about ice-cream! The character needs to be colourful, awesome and what ever you see fit. (Note: the character should be fictional) I'll pick the best:D

EDIT: there will technically be 2 more character seeing as though I have promised a goat.
  7. It isnt free now?? It was free when I played... but that was like 2 years ago XD
  8. I know...*sob*
  9. Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around In a while, I have been quite busy..
    I've just visited my place Poet's Corner, which is featured in this blog somewhere and there are quite a few stories involved and this is just a short tale...

Sorry, you're supposed to go there, its in the LLO (where details can be found in its thread), the address of Poet's Corner is: LLO, Chicken Shores, Poet's Place.

I've got a photo which kinda tells you what the story is about... Gawadrolt.png
    and this...
    Gawadrolt.png tinykate the true.png So yeah, if you can check it out, you can write your own story or poem in its ancient halls. :);)
  10. when u next on, also can u try and make it to the next LLO meeting, i need to discuss something
  11. I love this Blog of stories :)
    tinykate1 and 607 like this.
  12. Thanks so much! I've really enjoyed writing them and I'm sorry I haven't written one in ages... XD
    607 likes this.