The Uncertain Adventures of Kate

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by tinykate1, Feb 1, 2015.

?

Which Adventure should I tell next?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2015.
Ghasts and Lost Belongings 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Cat the Squid 2 vote(s) 66.7%
The Lost City 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. These are very well written, keep up the good work! ;)
    ShelLuser, 607 and tinykate1 like this.
  2. Thankyou ChickenDice, the time it took for me to make this blog had many minutes of uncertainty and many hours of adventures.
    ShelLuser, 607 and ChickenDice like this.
  3. Stages.png [/ATTACH] Great Wall.png Stages.png Cool flats.png [/ATTACH] Stages.png Stages.png Stages.png Cool flats.png Cool flats.png Recently I have been on holiday at The Last Light Outpost and I've had such a good time I bought a home there and I am currently building a Poet's Place at Chicken Shores!
    I've had an amazing amount of adventures here and I can't explain them all right now but I do have pictures and I will post them now...

Attached Files:

Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. ^^^ok, I was attempting to figure out how to put pictures on a post so I apologise for the multiple pictures...

Attached Files:

ChickenDice likes this.
  5. They are building a house
    half a block down
    and I sit up here
    with the shades down
    listening to the sounds,
    the hammers pounding in nails
    - The House, Charles Bukowski

In smp7 at the Last Light Outpost I have decided to give something back. I'm currently building 'poets place'. It is small on the outside but inside it will be filled with the languages of the world.
    The idea is that underneath the building there will be caves, small caves where people can go inside and write their favourite poetry upon the walls.
    This is what 'poets place looks like so far...
    So I hope many people will come, cut out a cave and write their poetry or quotes.... Poet's Place.png
    And this is Poet's Trail...
    Poets Trail.png
  6. The Protectors of the Nether

If you were walking around in the nether and you saw a Ghast, what would you do? fight or flight? I chose something else one day, I talked. Well...it talked to me and basically it was very self- centered

"You don't bleed nor do you bruise but if you did it would just have made what I do even harder..." the Ghast had its back to me so I couldn't see what its face looked like, though I imagined it to be sad. I didn't know whether it was a trick or whether the Ghast really did just want to talk. What I did know was that I was interested and that was all.

"Why do you kill us then? With such ease?" I asked it...him...her.

"Because I have to." it said simply, but as a wail, "because I will die!"

This struck me quite hard, I had never thought that Ghasts hunted us because they had to and not that they wanted to.

"What have we ever done?" I asked incredulously, "to you?"

"Every day and night you storm into our dimension and you strip our lands of their riches and beauty!"

I was a bit confused because there certainly was no beauty in the nether, unless you like lava in your living room and a red haze in the kitchen. I said nothing, however.

"You cut through our homes with your shining silver weapons and you slaughter us in our hundreds! You provoke our brave guardians and you anger our wolves!"

I supposed this was true... we do have a tendency to hit a zombie pig man and see if we could escape...

"You believe our dimension to be a wasteland in which is yours..." the Ghast's highs pitched wailing voice was calming down now and was becoming more focused. I still kept hold of my sword and it gleamed fretfully in the firelight.

"Why don't you try to make peace with us? Set up laws?"

The Ghast mourned. "You are the ones mistaken! Even if we set up laws, as we have, you will break them anyway because you are superior..."

Anxiety tore at the pit of my stomach and I knew that this was the running monologue of the Ghast and sooner or later another one will come along and kill me or that one will turn around and shoot me.

I crept away silently like I was taught to do in the Mushroom and Steak School on smp8, I had reached the nether spawn and into its protective barriers when I heard it's dreadful scream of rage. I wonder to this day what I could have heard if I had stayed twenty seconds longer...
    Evesthery, Gawadrolt, 607 and 2 others like this.
  7. This is cool :)
    tinykate1 likes this.
  8. Thanks, I hope you enjoyed it. I appreciate any suggestions. :D
  9. Thanks for following me NathanRP!!:D *follows Nathan*
  10. Then allow me to share a little trick with you...

In this post you attached a picture (uploaded it to the server). Did you know that you can also show the picture in your post itself?

I'll prove it to you:

Much better, right?

Here's the trick:
    • Upload your picture as you did earlier.
    • Hover your mouse over the attachment, right click and use "copy link location".
    • Insert a picture and use the URL from the clipboard.
    Hope this can help you!

And keep up the good work, I'm going to grab an icecream and do some reading right now.
    607 and tinykate1 like this.
  11. bzzzt. You answered incorrectly and therefor won't go to the next round. Sorry...

Just because I don't always react doesn't mean I'm not there. I don't click like if
    I don't really like something.

ps; one handed typing is horrible ;)
    Gawadrolt, 607 and tinykate1 like this.
  12. I know you read my blog and thankyou very much! :D
    Why are you typing one handed??
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  13. Because I was also eating my ice cream, but couldn't resist responding ;)
    Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  14. oh:p What flavour was the ice cream?
    Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  15. Kate, how do u get your blog like and fancy bit there
  16. How do u attach pictures
  17. You go onto the place where your computer holds its screenshots and at the top of the page will be some kind of code. You copy it, then click on the little tree picture ^ and paste the code there.
  18. If you just want them to display, you can upload them to a site like imgur and paste the BB code here. You can also just click the Upload a File button to get them on EMC, but that's not too good for EMC.
    ShelLuser, Gawadrolt and tinykate1 like this.
  19. I read things, too!
    607 and tinykate1 like this.