The truth is...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FuNKiillZZ, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously, Green, SOMEBODY! Where are you?
    Chascarrillo and bonzd67 like this.
  2. Good, I'll be quite GLAD you're gone.
    Chascarrillo and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Don't worry, we will laugh at you well you get your food. :)
  4. Now where is my sandwich? :rolleyes:
  5. We're only feeding this troll, guys. Let's stop, so he doesn't have any more food and popularity.
  6. But this is fun.
  7. GreenMystery and NurseKillJoy are both currently viewing this thread. Just wait.
  8. he's not popular at ALL, do you see anyone on his side?
  9. Yeah it is :D
  10. just making my point....
  11. Nope.
  12. This is the most ridiculous bullstuff I've ever heard. Unless Justin signed my Minecraft username up for EMC personally, the I fail to see how I was forced to join this server. And as for the "bandwagon" effect, what's wrong with joining a server based on playerbase. The admin earned that, it's not some sort of scam you imbecile.
  13. Though many people see Empire Minecraft as a legitimate business, I never looked at it that way. I always looked at our community as just that, a community. From my point of view, the only thing that matters is keeping the community happy because that makes me happy. I don't care about money, or anything other than to make decent minecrafters happy with our server to the best of my abilities. See copherfield, that is what makes us a great minecraft server. Not our "perks" or becoming a supporter, but how the community is run by people who actually care and listen. We have never shut anyone down or silenced them just because of their opinions.

Which brings me to pointing out that you actually requested to be banned by Icecreamcow. He didn't do it to "silence" you, he did it because you asked him.

But what do I know, I'm just a blind sheep for my opinion, right copherfield?
    Hashhog, Penguinub, Twitch1 and 30 others like this.
  14. I enjoy waking up in the morning to a laugh =]

The purpose of EMC is not to try and make ourselves all super rich off our players ... it is to provide a place where a community can come together with a single love of something and enjoy the company we all give each other. At EMC we strive to make your time here as good as it can possibly be. We give up our own personal wants and needs and time off to serve our community as your chosen staff. Jeremy and Justin have a passion for making and helping communities, with no monetary compensation for themselves. EMC is not their first successful community project, and like the others they are not being paid to be here and do what they do. Justin works a full time job AND codes EMC. Because it is his passion, not because he thinks he might make a few quick bucks off it. I've known both our admins for years now and not once have they ever done something simply to get something in return. What they do so well is make a community that everyone wants to be part of, including those who "hate" us so much but can't seem to help coming back ...

I love everything about this server. I love that everyone has their own opinions on things and that there can be healthy debates in our forums. I love that people will actually respect each other and are willing to help each other when we are all just names on a computer screen. I love the way the community has input and are not afraid to give their input for fear of reprisal. And I love that I have the opportunity to help people ... happy players make happy staff.

But Green is right, we obviously don't know anything since we are sheep following directions from our supreme overlords. All hail the Admins ...
  15. Why do I sleep through all the good stuff? I said in this thread I wasn't going to go into more detail, but since he came back and decided to do it himself I guess it's fair game. In this thread here http://empireminecraft.com/threads/solved-issue-players-leaving-not-enough-new-features.10802/, I mentioned the following:

Well, Mr. Copherfield was a PRIME example of this. He for many months begged me to make his little group an "official EMC" thing and to send tons of people to his website (which I could smell was a ploy to recruit people to a server he was going to make). When I told him that we keep things fair here and can't officially support other groups, even if paid (yes, ironic I know, he tried to pay us off, even though he "hates moneys and businesses").

I don't need to comment on the rest of it, really, because you all showed him what a joke he was already. I'm proud of you COMMUNITY. Stand proud. <3
  16. Oh, and just in case you use another alt to read this (as this one is now banned) I'll respond to your private message here:

No, I don't believe you're sorry and no I will not unban you. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.