The truth is...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FuNKiillZZ, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Instead of that wall-of-text, you could've just said "I hate EMC, and I want people to come to my server instead".

The rest is just verbal diarrhoea.

I hope mods delete this thread soon.
  2. Qué puto.
    Joshposh70, FuNKiillZZ and k123nino like this.
  3. de vera ... for sure
    FuNKiillZZ likes this.
  4. I'll return when I'm done laughing at OP.
  5. Who is this "OP" i keep hearing about? Is he funny? Seems like he is in all topics..but i cant find him !
    FuNKiillZZ and Happyshopper like this.
  6. Im not sure but this google search returned this image,
  7. Wait.... isnt that you????? what the...
  8. I wonder how the OP will feel, when people post on his own forums that "This server is awful; come to EMC instead". He'll probably blame EMC for that, too.
  9. Thanks for the idea!
    FuNKiillZZ likes this.
  10. I guess when he couldn't take over the wild outposts on the servers like he wanted he decided to leave.
  11. Rofl, you all just prooved me a point. Totaly worth my time.

Btw, I don't care if you say "you lost my respect" or say "this is ridiculous" I don't need anyone here to respect me, to give me their money or to come into my server. I love how the point has been said and prooved here.

Oh, and feel free to go into my forums or into my server. I've got it all covered.
  12. How could you tell? only a fraction of my blue t-shirt is showing in this picture :)
    FuNKiillZZ likes this.
  13. I shouldn't have cared to attempt you to open your eyes.
    I will come back here the day that my server it's all setup and working. As stated, I'm still in beta.
    I'm just waiting for Jeremy to say something funny and ban me and then get thousands of likes and lol.
  14. Ow yeah that's my stupid plan.
  15. Are you sure you're not SWM? All the BAWWWWWing you do.
  16. He will delete them after changing his adult diapers.
  17. I won't delete them, I'll make a hall of the fame for them and then change my baby diapers.
  18. You need baby diapers? LOL....
  19. Dude if your "Model" is so much better why the hell are you here and not serving your community?

You earlier said you work your butt off? how so you just spent the last 30 mins here bickering about a non story..
  20. I'm gonna say to you what I said to you in another thread-
    Copherfield, we all know you're a hater of EMC, so just leave and take your bad attitude with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.