The truth is...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FuNKiillZZ, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's hard to live without them.
    I wanted to take a little break, specially to see how you guys try to bully me and you see that you can't.
    I've got through this many times, after seeing how people can't stand to an attitude like mine I just sit back and laugh.
  2. 1. major derp, ICC and Justin are on the forums everyday helping people who need it, and thats why EMC is a block; good community

2. super derp, you aren't a sheep

3. extreme derp, Jeremy muted you for a reason, and he is a VERY busy cow

4. The biggest derp in history, I wanna see you do all the hard work Justin and ICC have done
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  3. Ultra derp: You didn't read the OP.
  4. Geez, I'm getting so many likes from the guy that we're hating on.
    Still not on your side
  5. I didnt need to, 'cause ima block
  6. I guess I'm the first guy @ EMC history to do this, a yay for me and some ice cream from the nearest mcdonald's.
    This is how much I care for your insults:
  7. You get likes because I actually like what you say, I laugh everytime the posts count goes up here. It shows me how ignorant and abusive people is :]
  8. You have made your points, we have made ours, I respectfully ask you to leave and also to stop making posts in other threads that gives a bad impression of EMC to new players...
  9. Green_Mystery, where are you?
  10. I still wanna see you make a block server like EMC, oh... wait you cant!
    FuNKiillZZ likes this.
  11. ROFL. Now you are "respectfull"? you'r totally amazing, and btw: What of that other post isn't true?
    It's illegal to hide the truth you know...
  12. Sure I'll do, once it's setup, you will see it all around.
  13. I suggest we all go along with our normal business now, do not feed this troll any more..
  14. I think you sir need to play the following song....
  15. Considering the age on your friend's account is 14 I guess we're all listening to the babbling of a 13, 14 ,15 year old butthurt troll.
  16. It's not illegal to hide the truth, ever heard of pleading the 5th?
  17. I am leaving this thread like a civilized person. But I will still be watching it so I can laugh to death at this guy.
    Chascarrillo and Happyshopper like this.
  18. Yum, I need some insults to keep going!
    Ow wait, I don't I'm actually eating a pizza while laughing here.
  19. Well, bye bye guys, my pizza it's almost to the end and I can't stand laughing without food.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.