The SMP4 Project Is Ready To Build... Let's Talk :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 6, 2013.

1. Glad to see you aboard Hash! And Thank You! See anyone that is at 8100 on Smp4... they can help you jump in! I will be on later tonight after work and all day Tuesday... Tinkerbell28 is here much more than I am and she will hook you up! :)
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. I made a spot for you to grab it in my res, 8019, I have no clue where to throw the sand.
    O I looked a bit harder and I think I found it. :)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  3. lol, bob is working on 8100 if you cant find the spot for it just let me know and i will show you :)
    R0bbieJo and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  4. Just an update for everyone. The donation room at 8100 should be fully functional now. Please take anything you are willing to donate to this room. If it is a small amount, feel free to toss it in the little water pond in the middle. If you are donation quite a bit at a time, just open up one of the 6 Access Everyone chests around the room and start filling it up. As soon as you do, the walls will close up so no one else can open the chest untill the items you have donated are secure down below in the storage area. Once empty, that chest will be accessable again. If you are donating blaze rods, please sell them to the free chests in the Sand and Cobble depository rooms. These directly feed the smelters. Also, it would be helpfull if you donated or sold the sand and cobble directly to these rooms as well.

The sell room should be up within the next few days for those of you that arn't quite willing to donate your items. Please be aware that the pricing on these are going to be well below market value. This is to componsate you for your time, but remember, this is a comunity project funded by you the comunity.
    R0bbieJo and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  5. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

I want you to LOOK at what teamwork is at 8100 on SMP4... these players have fun and they are friends and they have a GREAT server to call home! BE PROUD of being a part of this!! I AM :)
  6. Since I can't help with building the wall (unless I get some materials to help :D), I figured I might as well figure out how many blocks you need (if you haven't done so already)... So, if you haven't figured this out yet, can you supply me with the dimensions of what the wall will be? Thanks :3
  7. 3 by a minimum start of 15 levels high x 24 reses at a 60x60 plot ... THEN we will have to add the necessary amounts for the arches over the streets... :)
    You are most welcome to get a materials list started... THANK YOU
  8. Yes... I have had a vision. The city will have an official EMC Museum...

Ok, so here is my idea. Perhaps (this will take a lot of money/effort/kindness/donations) we could give the city an EMC museum. In this museum would be EMC Items, such as EMC Fireworks, Dragon Poops, Treasure Vouchers, Limited Edition 60,000 items, etc. This would definitely take a community effort, as these are highly valuable items to try to acquire. However, I think that everybody (I would) would like seeing EMC specials in the museum. If this project were to be carried out, the museum could be made out of quartz or sandstone in a sort of temple style, perhaps, like a model of a minecraft desert pyramid or a temple of quartz similar to the Parthenon. Just throwing this idea out there, who knows if it will ever really be carried out.
  9. This sounds like a good idea, perhaps quotes as well from EMC players and staff? or even a special timeline of EMC's history?
  10. THIS is what I was TRYING to tell the crew.... Museums... Libraries... Universities.... with gardens and waterfalls and every little section or corner being dedicated to something or SomeOne GOOD who is gone.... Like a city of EMC memories.... all in PARADISE looking styles... Elegant... Historic... Empire Epic... :)

My Actual LONG TERM goal is to one day encompass all the area of Smp4 to Town Spawn for this! But I started with 12... now we have 24.... Hint Hint...lol
  11. You said someone awesome that is gone, Pugfury? Did anyone else think of them?
  12. im thinking imparanoid!
  13. I am sure this list could go on and on... in time... :)
  14. Should i donate grass blocks?
  15. Yes! 8100 is set up now and can accept any material in any amount with no fear of anyone taking things you have left for the project. When you see it you will freak... Its way cool... lol
  16. I will be gone till Friday evening so if you all need anything see Tinkerbell28 or Cadgamer101... they can get you in touch with the Sr Crew! Thanks and have fun! :)
  17. The Wastelands Will Be My Camp!!! I am so psyched about this weekend! Come see any of us listed at 8100 for info on how you can help put the Smp4 Paradise Project on the Map! :)
  18. I am back and I want back in on this project full time (though you may need to update me) :)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  19. http://smp4.jackbiggin.me/index.php

This is where all the players who are in the project are going to get organized and into teams! Anyone who wants in is welcome to come sign up... I will place you all in the appropriate places as Tink and OB1 tell me what and where... Cadgamer is also a partner but he is one busy guy right now so I am keeping him on the down low until school is out...lol
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  20. Get ready to have about a million tons of quartz, courtesy of wastelands. :)
    5chris100, cadgamer101 and Jake_bagby like this.