The SMP4 Project Is Ready To Build... Let's Talk :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 6, 2013.

1. Cool... we need lots of help... and why 24... well... it started with 12...lol... and just kept growing... :)
    Details will come soon. :)
  2. Just skimming through threads here, but what IS this wall exactly? :p Also glad to have you back Robbie! Didn't know you left, but oh well.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  3. Yea who's res am I holding for on smp4 for your project
  4. I am figuring that out in a day or two Dwight... I had them all for players so I have to check and see who did not get there's... give me a day or two and I will figure it out...lol'
    Kids.... LOL
  5. haha no rush, I know that I gave cadgamer a res few months ago...
  6. I have started the Thread for Material Handlers! We are one step closer...
    Next step is the coordination team....
    Then the BUILD CONTEST!!!
    There will be more winners because we now have DOUBLE the reses! :)
  7. Why da huge wall?
  8. Awesome! Do I still get a building? I left for around 40 days so I probably need to catch up on some stuff.
  9. Cause it will be Beautiful... :)
  10. You have lots to catch up on... lol
    Right now the focus for me is materials... and the wall design being perfected! Then we will move on to builds... :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  11. I missed you too! I will try to log on tonight and go mining! Im excited for your project!
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  12. I will be back from work around 10ish... then OFF tomorrow so I will be here! I am getting more excited by the day! Can't wait to see you... :)
  13. THANK YOU to all who have stepped up to help! We are exploding with new innovations and Jack is on the scene to make this so much easier to communicate. OB1 is automating the processes at 8100 and players are coming in droves to give a hand and donate supplies...
    You are all Amazing! :)
    If you sell Eff4 Unbreaking 3 Shovels at a decent price... SEE ME... I am going thru them like water... or if you are able to help repair what I have...lol
  14. Tinkerbell is gonna take that one Dwight... thank you for holding it.. :)
  15. Okie Dokie :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  16. What are you needing, I might have some stuff lying around ;)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  17. Our top 3 priorities right now are Quartz Iron and Snow Blocks... Of course we can always use other stuff but these are top... I have glass under control with the amazing production OB1 has at 8100... you should go see it :)
  18. I have 14 stacks of flakes I could give you.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  19. There are now donation chests for sand at 8100. There will be more tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has helped out... It was awesome getting so much done in one day! :)