The SMP4 Project Is Ready To Build... Let's Talk :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 6, 2013.

1. Okay... so we are one step closer to fully automating 8100 on Smp4.
    We now need Quartz Miners... I can help provide tools and such to go get it... Get with any of the supporters on Smp4... Cadgamer101, Tinkerbell, OB1, Devil_Meet, Firelor.... just to name a few... and they can maybe help you all go in teams!!!
    Can't tell you how anxious I am for the Wastelands!!! :)
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  2. I can go mining for some quartz in SMP7, with the Quartz Express... I'd be happy to help in this process :D
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  3. Me and some friends have a quartz mine if u need help :D
    cutejuliew and cadgamer101 like this.
  4. Very Much! All we can get... with it being new I have to get the amount we have up to the level of the other materials we have been collecting for SIX months...lol
    cadgamer101 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  5. You guys still needing sand/glass?
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  6. Absolutley! We have a donation hopper system set up at 8100... but it is a little buggy. Once we get it all done you can take it there anytime...
  7. I can get sand and glass also
    cutejuliew likes this.
  8. well I ob allowed me to put a DC of glass in a chest, and I have a DC of sand i can do in the hopper thing, once it is done PM me on site or in game and ill be delivering :D
    well already put sand in there, im impatient :p
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  9. Soon we will be set up to take any materials you want to give. If we do not need it in the build we can use it to sell for money to buy what we do need... like more Quartz.... :)
    Again thank you all for your help... SMP4 will never be the same! :)
    Keep checking in at 8100... the players there can help you and we will have it ready for most any donation soon. You can also ask for a donation chest if you have things you don't see a place for...
    :)
  10. Could I get a list of what you actually NEED? :p
  11. Quartz... Iron...Snow Blocks... in that order!
  12. If you pm me I can usually hop on and help get the stuff if you don't see a donation chest for the paticular item. :)
  13. By that, do you mean you need more Quartz than Iron, which is needed more than Snow Blocks? Or is that the order that you're placing them?
  14. Yes in the order of: Quartz..Iron....Snow Blocks
    Quartz is the number one needed material! :)
    R0bbieJo and 5chris100 like this.
  15. im so happy im part of this and for the most part the quartz finder group :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  16. Noted, I'll go now :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  17. I put about 18 stacks of snow blocks in one of the hoppers, not sure where it went after the hoppers :p
  18. Just saw that the portal is gone :( Looks like I can't really do anything except motivation... :p Good luck, I'll try to figure something out!
  19. And by that you mean Quartz is the most needed, but in what form?
    cutejuliew likes this.
  20. I believe the regular form, as the other forms don't look entirely "white."