The Second New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There were elections? :/
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  2. Yes.
  3. Does 2NR have nether path for travel time efficient? If not, coordinationary?
  4. Kitten I have a question .... why is you flag a square and why is it the Dominican republics?
  5. We actually used the original NR flag,but I guess the 1st NR Executive Gov didn't realise until the 1st NR deformed.
    However,you devon,are misinformed,there is a grey dot in the middle of ours.
  6. Nether Path is at East Wild Frontier,there's a portal in protected zone behind a hill,with a line to Inzonio,from Inzonio,try and get to Wrem,where you should look for a sandstone Train Station with a line to Neorepopolis.
  7. Thank you but unfortune, I am unable to come to minecraft.
  8. Can I join? No chunky renders.
  9. If you want:)
  10. He pointed that out to me the other day, I felt like a complete idiot :p Guess the quest for an original flag failed in the end
  11. Yeah,Holly told me about the flag when I reused it,luckily I corrected it a few hours later or so.
  12. Sunny_Chicken,do you want to come on to confirm that you've joined?
  13. Confirmed.
    Leopard_Knight likes this.
  14. Close enough :p
  15. I wish to claim the area within the white boundary shown below as a new town for 2NR.

meadowcliff.PNG
    Leopard_Knight likes this.
  16. Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  17. claiming areas, seems a nice thing to do, if its out far enough
  18. Nice,it's also near Wellington and New Kittland"
  19. word of advice, just focus on one or 2 small towns, or one large city in terms of expansion instead of 5 or 6 for your relatively small population. Having a few small, well organised outposts instead of where people never go to will improve the way people look out on your nation, as the odds of them are more likely for them to run into another player, and thus will enjoy the outpost more as minecraft is a social game :) Expand as your population needs it, not as your ego needs lot, look at Wrem for example.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.