The Rise of the Green People!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Congratulations, from what I have seen from all six of you; you'll be of great assistance keeping the high standard on the staff team.
  2. Woohoo! Emc is going green! Congratulations!
  3. Welcome everyone!
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  4. Congratulations to all of you! I think that each and every one of you will do a great job, and I look forward to learning more about you in the future. :) Thank you for being willing to give up your time and energy to help the Empire stay great.
  5. Congrats again to everyone that was chosen! :)
  6. Congrats to everyone who was chosen!
  7. Yep... way to many infected around here. There goes the neighborhood :O Pretty soon you wont be able to go down the block without being bitten by a radioactive player.

And just you wait till some green Hulk's start stubbing their toe or bumping into one another and then all of a sudden blocks from the center of town go flying across the map. Just you wait and see!

"im not afraid" "you will be.... YOU WILL BE!" :p
  8. Thanks so much for the support guys! I really appreciate it all!
    (is it just me or does it look like those two are dancing around our severed heads extracting some souls?)
    troop53no, bloodra1n, 607 and 7 others like this.
  9. Green tea milkshake..? :3
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Congrats dudes, glad to see some of my good friends on there :).
  11. I'd have to see it in action before I believed the advertising.
  12. I'd teach you, but I'd have to charge (line from song)
  13. I love your signature. I love Villager News.
    Dragonhalk32 and 607 like this.
  14. Congrats everyone! Lets see if they will add about 6 more every other day ;)
  15. Congratulations to all new moderators! :D
  16. That gif is the single greatest thing I have seen in battlefield!

And welcome to all the new mawds!
  17. Congrats to all the new staff! I know half of them and I am positive they will do a great job :D
  18. Congrats chicken.
  19. Congratz to all!