The Red Wolves

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slanderous? You are the people who talk about "Human Sacrifice" and other monstrosities!
  2. I agree, the fact that one of your own has his house griefed and apparently a message from the Reavers was left is silly. First off we are only active in the Wilderness, and second why would we ever leave a message that said it was us who broke the rules of the server? That's just dumb. Third if it was us you'd know by the amount of sheep blood we'd leave behind. So clearly you set it up to make it look like us, and since it's one of your own who was griefed he was probably the one who did it to himself.

A for effort tho.
  3. Some people just don't get it.
  4. the fact that you are now maliciously attacking us and pointing fingers at us with not a single piece of proof it was us and Further more none of us reavers where on when this allegedly happend...sooo it is in your court for who is at fauly...further more who would leave a sign saying we did it?
  5. We never said exactly when it was griefed...... so how would you know when? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
  6. Reavers dont make me laugh what are they going too do
  7. You want to see what we are going to do? Visit the wilderness for a taste of it.
  8. I'm posting this on both of the threads regarding this "faction war". The whole point of the "factions" from an outsider is just two groups of people bickering on the forums, and making false accusations about other members. I'm closing both of the threads. It can be fun, but when I start receiving private messages on here and other places like Twitter, etc. about harassment, it has to stop. It's bringing nothing but a bad mojo to EMC, and we do not want that.

If you feel you must continue this, do it via private messages, and YES the rules still apply there, so do not say or do anything that wouldn't be allowed in public. I personally recommend just going back to the game and playing like you were before this ridiculous war popped up out of nowhere.

Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.