The Red Wolves

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. we have cookies use your light against that!!!!!
  2. THEY THREATEN WITH LAVA, BUT LAVA CANNOT BE TAMED, ITS WILD AND DANGEROUS, THEY MAY CHOSE TO FIGHT WITH IT BUT IT WILL TURN AND WE WILL STRIKE AND THEY.WILL.FALL!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
  3. we also have water to tame the lava soooo #duhwinning
  4. ZERR YOU HAVEN CHOSEN YOUR PATH, I HOPE YOU CAN DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES, I FEEL BAD FOR, YOU HAVE BEEN BLINDED, IM SORRY BUT THAT DAY WILL COME WHERE YOU WILL FACE YOUR DEFEAT...
  5. Cookies will be crumbled.........
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  6. the day will come and our fangs will make you meet your maker, i hope you will be ready for that day for it aint far away
  7. little do you know but i fear nothing not even death everything fears me...
  8. Is that what Lost told you?
  9. lost has lead you down the path of death and wrong, the wolf hunts those that have done wrong and with the path you are on will lead the wolf after you, when it catches you nothing you say will prevent it from ending you.
  10. We are life unending.
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  11. i think the fact they won't harm me for they fear me...don't make me use the eye of cthulu on the wolf
  12. The wolf fears no one for everyone fears the wolf, your bringing on the full power of wolf and when it is unleashed you will have no where to hide.
  13. i am shaking in my boots O_O don't forget about the game!!
  14. Have you even stopped to think about what you are saying?
  15. once you have been defeated you will be taken over by hash browns, NOT cookies!
  16. We like to be serious here!
  17. fine, just becareful of the burn from the hash browns! and Zerre, you are holding something that is producing light!
  18. Last night it came to my attention that on of our own gwormn had his house in the wasteland griefed by The Reavers. I’m here to reinforce the point that we do not grief other people’s creations! Please take the Code and this to your Pure Heart and think about it. Would you rather be banned for grieving or stay on to continue the Pure Fight?
  19. If you are leaning towards joining the Reavers think of this. Would you participate in human sacrifice? Would you willingly slaughter Innocents or protect them? How would you prefer to fight, with swords of Darkness or words of Light? Make your choice and fight the Good Fight!
  20. stop with your slanderous propaganda and your conspiracies to the reavers banned is isn't cool
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.