The Red Wolves

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry won't mention again until told otherwise....
  2. Quote still says it :)
  3. Join today and help fight against the "Reavers". The main purpose of The Red Wolves will be told by fluffinator09 in the earlier discription. I'm incharge of building most of the buildings. If you have any questions ask fluffinator09 or me in private chat.STAND UP, AND HELP E.M.C. become a better place, without griefers. If you have joined The Reavers please quit and join The Red Wolves. You will be rewarded with great items. Visit fluffinator09's residence to sign up or you can chat with me or him on a private chat. Stand up to the Reavers and help EMC become a better place!
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  4. Soooo.... you know you can get rid of those smiley faces by putting a space in between the : and the P
  5. oh thx
  6. hey brewing master........... what is your res # becuase i need to buy some brick?
  7. Everyone..... join The Red Wolves today!!!!!
  8. The Red Wolves always need new apprentices......so don't be afraid to join!!
  9. apprentices really? lol
  10. Brothers we will unite to triumph over this evil that is interfering with our quest, don't be discouraged by their plans for together we are stronger than any evil!
  11. Will you overcome? Will you Triumph? Or will you fall under the weight of the sheep blood.
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  12. Have you ever heard the saying "Good always triumphs over evil"? I think you need to rethink your priorities.
  13. Sheep blood or any other of your sacrifices will not protect you from the end of our blades in the way of making the worlds safer. You've started a war you cant win, be ready to deal with the consequences.
  14. So guys, I have officially made 2nd base at my residence, if you are a member I will try to add you to the permission list ASAP. I don't live at the place I play the game at so I will rarely be on but when I am, I'm on for quite a while. I will try as hard as humanly possible to be on and work hard. Now how about we stuff some sheep blood up some Reaver ass?!!!??
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  15. Amen
  16. THE PACK are true warriors. They do not let evil overcome thier minds and take control of thier bodies, they stand up to the evil threat and battle til' they have defeated the evil enemy. THE PACK will defeat the evil in such a manner that the evil followers will relize how much the evil has taken over thier bodies. The evil will always try harder and harder to over come the good, but they will never succeed. The Red Wolves will over power the evil inside every last one of the lives that have been taken over. THE PACK will hunt the evil down. They will search the darkest depts of the Nether to the tallest tower in the Wasteland to overcome the evil. THE PACK has claws of diamond and teeth stronger than BEDROCK!! THE PACK WILL DUE WHAT THE PACK HAS TO DO!!!!! The sheeps blood is no match for the human blood that will poor from the evils veins!!!!!! Lava is a blockable force that can be put out. It can also turn against anyone.It will not rule over anything! The might of the pack will over come the whispers of evil that have taken over many lives. The ears of a wolf will only listen to the glissings of evil.THE WOLVES ARE UNSTOPPABLE AND WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED. The dedication of each member of the pack is so strong it will destroy evil in a heart beat-note: the wolves HAVE hearts-. THE WOLF PACK VOWS TO THE RED WOLF OATH. THE PACK WILL LIVE FOREVER AND WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Good, but do not cuss!
  18. MY BROTHERS, FIGHT ON!!!!!
  19. YES!!!!! AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!! WE WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPTH OVER EVIL!!!!! AND EMC WILL NEVER FALL TO THE REAVERS!!!!:mad::mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.