The Order of the Angels

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Mar 12, 2014.

1. *Cough* I'm doing this today.
  2. Hey champ, did you ever bring those bookshelves and the enchant table?
  3. In my enderchest :D
  4. Okie :D can you get it out when I come to the outpost? I want to build a library in town square, not that we have the kitties :D
  5. Sure, also we need to get a farm going... I'm running low on food.
  6. Alright, the farm is done, and I'm now moving the supplies into the town hall.
  7. Tomorrow I will be hunting in the wild on SMP8 around the outpost, I'll announce more tomorrow. Most likely will be a hunt of trees, and burning them at day, and hunting marlixes, momentuses, enraged mobs, and normal mobs. Any soldiers who are up for it will get a *Secret* prize

I'll do something like this for corpsman in the future *It's a secret*
  8. Going to brings some villager eggs over and open a small village within the outpost. Should just be for trade.
  9. Climbing a mountain, I destroyed two blocks, and a creeper fell on me. Boom, about one hundred blocks from the outpost I died :p
    607 likes this.
  10. Coming back.. Will bring more villagers.
  11. Okay, so I am hosting a wild hunt on SMP4.
    We will be running through the wild, doing the following

Soldiers:
    Any soldier that goes on this adventure will have the ability to turn his mob drops into PP at the end of the hunt. Any soldier will also be able to keep the drops.
    Turn-in PP:
    1 rotten flesh - 1 PP
    1 bone - 1 PP
    1 arrow - 1 PP
    1 - Dragon fragment - 600 PP
    1 Shiny Flesh - 15 PP
    1 Shiny Arrow - 15 PP
    1 Bow (Normal, almost broke) - 7 PP
    1 Bow (Unb III, Pow III) - 20 PP

Corpsman:
    We will be building waystations along the way, guarded by our soldier friends :) Bring supplies!
    You will need per waystation:
    1 chest
    2 Signs
    1 Workbench
    1 Furnace
    1 Bed
    Any Item helpful (Stone swords, potatoes, ect.) Just something cheap that may save someone.
    15 Torches
    X Blocks
    1 Door
    The list of meters squared PP payment. Each person who helped build will get payed.
    5x5 75 PP ea. Builder
    10x10 150 PP ea. Builder
    10x15 225 PP ea. Builder
    20x20 325 PP ea. Builder.

We will also fill in craters! Bring dirt!
    10 PP each crater filled

Current members enlisted in this hunt:
    zombieslayer010
    607 and fluffinator09 like this.
  12. Will this event be going on through the weekend? I have to leave in 2 hours and that will take most of tonight.
  13. Building a Google Site for this. If you want to help say so in the PM.
    Must be a guild member.
  14. Bump. Hopefully will get some new members.
  15. Bump. Opening up underground city on SMP4. Official outpost will be built by/on April 30th. This'll give me time to get materials and builders.