The Order of the Angels

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Mar 12, 2014.

1. lol, you can deny my app if you wish. :) I won't hold it against you. I'll be in the order as a player, not as a mod.
    607 likes this.
  2. I'm back, will be burning the forest oaks, and replanting spruce there :)
    Bump :)
  3. 2014-03-26_17.56.42.png 2014-03-26_17.56.50.png 2014-03-26_17.56.22.png

Taken at the SMP8 outpost.
    Making a spruce tree house :D

Attached Files:

4. Smp8 Town Hall almost complete! :D
    The treehouse is also almost done, then we will do some controlled burns.
  5. Controlled suure...
    Also when will I be added to the roster?
  6. Roster will be updated 8 PMish...
  7. On SMP9

This is a community farm, I know the grant has expired but I decided to finish it anyway.
    To get to the storage, put >42 items in the furnace under the chest, and it will open a little hole next to the lillypad. Just a bit of griefer protection, there is 48 dirt for your convenience.

Add more than 42 of any item.

^That sheep had to die

fluffinator09 likes this.
  8. I would love to help, don't care about being paid!
  9. Okie :3
    You can check me out on the live map, and just go approximately where you see me..
    (Nee..d ..Teee..a..Soo..therstie..)
  10. Ok, Great! Thanks.
  11. What would you like to build? I've got a 3/4 finished Town Hall, a finished resort/fishing area, and I need the wall done. I'm also working on the armory right now, we'll need an inn.
  12. I'll probably work on the inn & the wall if that's ok, will be by today probably
  13. Okay, that's good. Just build the wall on the black line on the map.
  14. 'k
  15. If anyone else is coming to the smp8 outpost could you please bring cat and villager eggs, the creepers are attacking.
    607 likes this.
  16. *lol* Got killed by one of those earlier. Lost all my stuff :'( Going to come back to the outpost WITH ARMOR
  17. If no ones planning on coming soon I'll pop down to a jungle and eggify some ocelots
  18. And theres a village <1000 blocks to the south.
  19. NVM much closer one tot he north