The Order of the Angels

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Mar 12, 2014.

1. But all those that benefit the 'order' benefit all members of the order yes? :) We're not going to be building areas exclusively for high ranking members or such?
  2. Except for certain areas in the HQ, no. And those areas will primarily be meeting rooms and such.
  3. Bump. Getting on to build.
  4. I kind of do like the high-ranks get to build in different areas. We'll think on it :)
  5. But ur part of project dark forest
  6. Project Dark Forest is just that. A project. And he can join as you would have found out had you read further :)
    golddigger221 likes this.
  7. So am I.
    And so is fluff.
    golddigger221 likes this.
  8. Dude.. We like posted at like, the like, exact like, same time, like our brains are connected. Like.
    fluffinator09 and golddigger221 like this.
  9. I know u both are part of it, ur both in the PM anyways
  10. NINJA'D
  11. Yeah, not really sure why the last few posts existed. What exactly was the question?
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  12. Bump! Here a pic of meh doggie :3

TigerstarMC likes this.
  13. Bump, will be recruiting this afternoon. People can catch my attention of being recruited by being nice and knowledgeable on EC :)
  14. Count me in if you can
  15. Alright, you're in :D
  16. The Thread has been updated to include a member list :)
  17. Current WayStation Grant:
    A WayStation must have:
    - Chest (Unlocked)
    + A sign on the chest must say :"Take what you need, and leave helpful things that you can :)"
    - Well lit up land around the WayStation
    - Bed
    - Furnace
    - Crafting Table

All things must be present to be counted as a WayStation.
    You must also be a Corpsman to claim the Grant. Claim the Grant by quoting and posting.
    The WayStation must be built in the Wild of any server. Post screenshots to show you have built the WayStation!

Rewards:
    - 50 PP

Any questions please post below :)