The Official Intellectual Competition

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Biscuitboy, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grid.PNG

As Far as i got before i gave up! Its hardcore.
  2. We can rotate thise tricky little shapes, or no? Haha, I read :)
    PS: I only see 1 'U', as I recall, JustinGuy has 2. Is this a mistake or is there something I'm missing? Or is my vision just terrible? (NurseKillJoy has 1 as well)
  3. Nursekilljoy? 1 U?
  4. Wish I could participate, but I would literally sit down and not stop until I finished this. Can't do it, sorry xD Good luck though!
  5. Someone please explain the use of the clues?
  6. I hope you know that 'NurseKillJoy' is a 11letter name, which will never fit in a 10x10 square. Is this a mistake or what's the meaning of this? ^^

ps. This is incredibly challenging :)
  7. One question: Can we flip the shapes?

:]
  8. Oops lol, thanks for correcting szczak, anyway, that name will never fit in a 10x10 square, what's the meaning of this? :')
  9. Yeah they should of revised this
  10. I got all the shapes now I'm doing letters and I'm like wow that's not going to fit is it :(
  11. Oh wait vertically and. Diagonalyyyyy ohhhhh
  12. If I'm getting this correctly, then the clues were used to determine what the words were. For example, Biscuit might have said "first clue is where ghasts are found" and then in the nether there would be a sign that says "first clue is nether. where can you own a residence?" and then the clues continued from there. I think they've all been found, though, so they're practically pointless now.
  13. Oh... thanks Secret, anyone know what my clue was? :3
  14. I'll donate 10 Premium Bonds to the prize fund for the winner! :D
    btw, premium bonds are like tickets for a lottery, except your tickets (bonds) last forever and you can get a refund at any time on them.
    I sell them at 10449 on SMP5 :3
  15. Ok biscuitboy you need to tell us some things...
    how is it possible to spell out justinguy with only 1 U, and how do you fit nursekilljoy, a 12 letter name, in a 10x10 box... I'm not trying til I get answers lol
  16. The answer must be... there is no answer. Do I win?
  17. lol i was gonna post that in my message above yours but figured it must be a mess up so i decided to wait.
  18. I am 50% of the way there.
  19. It's an impossible puzzle... are you 50% of the way to nowhere?(yes i know you probably have 5-6 of the words and thats what you meant but 2 words are still impossible :(
  20. which means I won.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.