The Official Intellectual Competition

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Biscuitboy, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait it says use all the names right and NurseKillJoy doesn't fit any way in the 10x10 it's 12 letters long?
  2. Read the whole thing. This has been mentioned multiple times. From what I understand Biscuit is fixing it.
  3. This is impossible, in your Shapes file there is only one Letter "U", but in your words, you use more than 1 "U" plenty of times.
  4. -_-
    Please read. We've discussed this before, IT IS BEING CHANGED.
  5. There is nowhere in the post that says its messed up.
  6. Of course not. It's in the actual thread. Just read 5 pages. It's not that hard, unless you're dyslexic.
  7. k its about to be 2 weeks is it done cmon
  8. hmmm, perfect example of why you should read entire thread first.. i just printed out the chart and the shapes and cut them all out, only to find the puzzle is broken and we're still waiting on the revision.... serves me right, I should have read the whole thing 1st..
    *pulls hair out*:mad:
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. do u know when it will be finished

and i did read the whole thread
  10. If you had read thee ENTIRE thread you would know (from my posts) that Biscuit had divided by zero somewhere and is currently reworking the puzzle. Until then, there IS no contest, because no one can win with this current puzzle.
  11. ok one las thing when do you estimate biscuit will be done
  12. I don't know, I'm not him. My guess is that he's still working on it...
  13. is this dead or r u gonna fix it ??
  14. i did the same thing and i was like wow -_-
  15. so what are the words??????? all 12
  16. Justin should just stop this because its never going to get completed
  17. well i might be able to get it im pretty smart
  18. Well 1) It is updated and 2) XplodinBlox due to your rude comment you are no longer able to receive any prize for this competition and I am reporting your for said comment.
  19. I feel terrible having missed said comment...
    Then again, I probably don't want to see it. :p
    The things some people say...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.