The Official Intellectual Competition

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Biscuitboy, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This looks like a lot of fun :D I might be able to donate some glow stone.
  2. You should eliminate the word search and just give us the 12 word to do the magic square in
  3. are the letters case sensitive? or will they all be lower case/uppercase/it doesn't really matter to find the correct answers.
  4. sounds fun (but i dont completely understand it;))
  5. if u get me all 12 words ill give you half of winnings ehhhh
  6. Im confused, one second it was on the home page and now its not..
  7. i PMed you about donating but have not answered. If you want it i will donate
  8. Sorry, I have been busy lol and sure you can donate.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Np just read you PMs
  10. soooooo whats going on with this?
  11. I have to post it tonight because of the fact the Microsoft Office (Excel) is spazzing out and every 42 minute download is killing me because it winds up not working. Now I have to do it on Word/Paint and it is terrible. I will try and most likely get it out by tonight.
  12. Wait LOL wut?
  13. Will the shapes be rotated to fit or stay the same position?
  14. Fit the shapes in the square, unscramble the letters of the shapes, find the words.
  15. Shapes stay the same position, if it is an "L" shape with the longest side vertical and the single block above it... it stays that way.
  16. My name <3
    SecretAznEks and Biscuitboy5396 like this.
  17. I love your shop!
  18. Thank you :D
  19. Am I allowed to know what the clue on my res is? xD and could't it technically be any 4 of them?

Also, this makes my tiny little brain ready to explode - I don't get it. -.- Lol.
  20. figuring it out now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.