The Official EMC Militia Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by napoleon3665, Dec 18, 2012.

1. hey militia, got banned, :/
  2. Dont insult others then
  3. Congrats, Matthofman is now a member of the EMC Militia!
  4. Update:

So i decided that it was time to catch everyone up to speed on the latest news of the guild. Here goes:

1. There have been some questions on what happened with Justingswag. The answer: He got banned for insulting other players. How does this affect the Militia? It doesnt. Justin was a pretty good friend to me but if he or anyone breaks the rules, they have to pay the price. Its that simple. So who is co-founder now? Nobody. This makes Marklea second in command here. Pretty easy huh?

2. Can a member recruit another member? Absolutely! In fact we are encouraging it. How do i do this? You refer that player to either myself or marklea and we will handle the recruiting process from there. If they are accepted you MUST post on the forums who you are refering so that you are given credit. Credit? Huh? Yes, for a limited time i am offering a 50r bonus to anyone who refers someone to the militia and gets accepted.

3. Any events coming up soon? Yupp. In fact, i would like everyone to visit 18009. This res is going to be our HQ. It is very close to being complete and we are very excited about it. Id personally like to thank marklea and matthofman for helping with the construction and donations to make this happen. We plan to have alot of cool things here for members only so stay tuned into this thread to see whats coming. Also, im taking suggestions for what you guys would like to see in the HQ. We have some ideas, but the HQ is huge, and has the potential to expand alot more.

4. Can i donate to the EMC Militia? Yes, you can. I am going to have donation boxes setup at the HQ soon so that you can donate rupees or items to the militia. Both rupees and items will be used solely for the benefit of the Militia and nothing else. Broke? Dont have items to donate? Thats ok, we also need people to help build things too. Labor is just as important as everything else. Id also like to eventually designate a role for some people. For example, if marklea knows alot about redstone circuits, then he can be the Militia's "go-to" guy when someone needs help or something built/designed. Alternately, he would have his own office/workshop in the hq to do these things with and donation boxes as well. Im looking for people that are good at something specifically. Examples would be Redstone Engineer, Farmer, Builder, Nether Experts, Enchanter, etc... Let me know what you guys think of this. The idea here is that everyone has someone they can go to if they need help. One hand washes the other kind of thing.

Anyways, i know you guys dont want to keep on reading and reading all day. I am planning on having an official grand opening date of the hq pretty soon and a giveaway to kick it off right. Ill keep you all posted on when that is going to be.

Thanks,
    Napoleon3665
  5. Can i jion the militia i would love to be a part of your group?
  6. congrats, lordriley is now a member!
    lordRiley likes this.
  7. Can I join the militia? I would like to be a part of this group! I can definitely hold my own with redstone and I do like to build. Also, it gets under my skin when big players try to take advantage of new players. I hope contribute to making EMC more fair!:) Thanks -Dannyv02159
  8. I would love to join the militia sign me up
  9. skipflanigan and dannyv02159, you both are now official members of the emc militia! congrats!
  10. what should i do and what does the group do?
  11. Your uprising will be as fruitless as 1000 famines.
  12. lol its not an uprising...
  13. Congrats to King_u_magicz for being promoted to officer. King is now in charge of EMC Militia recruiting and operations on smp7. Also, King is also in charge of EMC Militia's smp7 HQ at 14989. Please stop by and take a look. Its still under construction, but its coming alot well!

Thanks!
  14. Can i join plz?
  15. Congrats, coolguy1967 is now a member of the emc militia!
  16. I want to join.
  17. Hollowmad, you are now a member of the emc militia. Thanks!
  18. Militia you say.. So you want to take over and control EMC? Goodluck - Also, unless ICC or Justin or Maxarias or Aikar have said that this is official then you shouldn't say it is..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. By the way napoleon-there is a button uder your post theat says "edit". It is very helpful.;)