The Official EMC Militia Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by napoleon3665, Dec 18, 2012.

1. I don't see the need of such huge group of players to make something 2-3 players could do.
  2. The EMC Militia does not intend to "take over and control EMC." Maybe you should consider reading the thread first before you post such accusations. Also, this HAS to be the "official" thread, being that there arent any other threads pertaining to this group.

Thanks!
  3. Maybe you should look up the meaning of Militia before calling it so then.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. I intentionally named it "Militia" because i simply liked the name. If you dont like it, then dont join.
  5. I would like to join
  6. Clickon1, you now officially a member of the EMC Militia, Congrats. You now have access to the HQ at 18009.
  7. Geeman2, you are now a member of the EMC Militia, Congrats. You now have access to the HQ at 18009.
  8. Blastering, you are now a member of the EMC Militia, Congrats. You now have access to the HQ at 18009.
  9. Maybe you should too, because this is the real meaning of the word.
    The term militia (pron.: /mɨˈlɪʃə/),[1] or irregular army, is commonly used today to refer to a military force composed of ordinary citizens[2] to provide defense, emergency law enforcement, or paramilitary service, in times of emergency without being paid a regular salary or committed to a fixed term of service.

NOT to take over and control :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  10. hahahahaha this thread keeps getting funnier and funnier...
  11. id like to join
  12. please visit 18009 and pay the membership fee and you are approved! thanks.
  13. Big_Al_The_Great, you are now a member of the EMC Militia, Congrats. You now have access to the HQ at 18009.
  14. I want to Join
  15. SkipFlanigan is now an officer, congratulations!
  16. I Want to Join
  17. I want to join
  18. I want to join