The Official EMC Militia Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by napoleon3665, Dec 18, 2012.

1. I want to join
  2. I want to join
  3. I want to join
  4. OK guy's! pablo67340 cooldude6048 and missyluv7 are now all members! Congrats! You have use perms at 18009 to get in the HQ!
  5. You are already in your name is under recruits! Oh and by the way pablo67340 cooldude and missyluv napoleon will add your names to the list as soon as he has the chance to do it.
  6. names added, thanks guys!
  7. I want to join
  8. you are now added fuzzray, thanks!
  9. Don't spam multiple posts please. Just delete all but one if they are exactly the same.
    napoleon3665 likes this.
  10. Hey, Can i join?
  11. New, EMC Militia Bank being introduced.

So i decided that it was a good idea to introduce a new way to help members. Ive come up with a virtually flawless bank system.

The idea here is that, if someone needs a few rupees to either buy something, or get a start, we can help.

On level 2 of the HQ, i have setup a bank. This is used for supplying members with quick rupees, the rules are as follows.

1. You can "borrow" rupees from the emc militia by asking napoleon3665.

2. Once u borrow rupees, a sign will be put up in the bank saying, your name, how much you borrowed, and when your loan is due.

3. Limits on rupees are as follows

Officers - 1000r
    Senior Members - 500r
    Members - 250r
    Recruits - 0r.

These are the maximum limits you can borrow. You can not borrow any more than your limit.

3. You can only borrow one loan at a time.

4. Loans must be paid back within a week, unless otherwise noted by napoleon3665.

5. Loans incur a 20% interest fee. So for example:

If you borrow 1000r, you need to pay back 1200r.
    If you borrow 500r, you need to pay back 600r.
    If you borrow 250r, you need to pay back 300r.

6. If your loan is late, you will need to pay back an additional 50r late fee.

7. If your loan is over 30 days late, it is implied that you are not paying back the loan.

8. If the loan isnt payed back, you could be kicked out of the emc militia.

Any questions, please post in the thread and ill get back to ya, thanks!
  12. Minemeetsroblox, you are now a member. Thanks. use perms have been added to the hq at 18009.
  13. Kingofcreeperz, you are now a member of the emc militia. You now have perms at 18009, the HQ. Thanks!
  14. I want to join.
  15. ErikRodhi, you are now a member of the EMC Militia. Use perms have been granted to you for res 18009. Thats our HQ. Thanksfor donating too! We really appreciate it.
  16. i want to join
  17. I want to join
  18. Inb4 pyramid scam and that type of stuff.
  19. ill be on later creeper to add you, thanks!