The Official EMC Militia Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by napoleon3665, Dec 18, 2012.

1. creeper3846, you are now a senior member in the EMC Militia. Thanks for joining. You now have use perms at 18009, our HQ.
  2. H302301, you are now a member of the EMC Militia. You now have use perms at 18009. Thanks
  3. i want to join
  4. i want to join
  5. I want to join
  6. I want to join
  7. You Have all been accepted and now have use perms
  8. New Militia Update:

1. We now have a 24/7 Mumble Server for all Militia Members to use! Until it is evident that it is getting used by many players, we will keep it at the standard 5 slot server. When it seems like it is always full, we may upgrade to 10 slots. All Militia Members will have access, but as of right now only Officers and Senior Members have access. I am working to have every member whitelisted.

2. For this new Mumble Server, we are adding a new Senior Member perk, which is Mumble priority. Senior members who want to join a full server can contact me, Marklea, and if there is a Regular Member on the server, they will be kicked to make room for the senior member. However, if the server is full of only Senior Members, I will not kick anybody. We are adding this in hope of more people donating to the Militia to achieve Senior Rank

3. We now have 4 floors in the HQ, plus a basement. Thanks to anybody who helped!

4. The Militia is almost at 40 member, please help us out by referring a friend. Each person you refer gets you 50r bonus! See the 3rd Floor Help Center for details.

5. We have decided to make the distinction between the ranks of members clearer as we encountered some confusion. So from here on this is how the ranks work:

Officer- A very large contributor to the Militia, or one of Napoleon's good friends. Very hard to be obtained

Senior Member- Work really hard for the Militia, or appointed by Napoleon, Senior Members get perks such as Mumble Priority, Larger offices.

Regular- The Standard Militia Experiances.

Thank you for all your help everybody!

-Marklea
  9. Mumble is decent but crashes on me a lot. I like Teamspeak3. But love the new stuff and glad I'm in a good group.
  10. I want to join :D
  11. I want to Join
  12. Spoken like a true politician lol
  13. all users please reference our new emc militia website from now on as this thread will be out of date.

http://emcmilitia.enjin.com

thanks.
  14. What is the mumble IP and Port again? I want it on my other computer which doesn't have minecraft but I still wanna chat on it.
  15. I have PM'd you the info
  16. The EMC Militia now has 50 registered members :D
    Thank you all so much for helping out. We have grown so much is 3 months. All members, please start checking our website regularly as we will now start to add events and important information :)
    http://emcmilitia.enjin.com/
    Also, as of today we have decided to stop updating this thread. As Napoleon said, please look at our website for any new information, or a list of members. We will keep this thread here, as it helps new members submit an application.
    napoleon3665 and kritacul like this.
  17. Just to give everybody a heads up,
    We are holding our first EMC Militia Event on Saturday, March 3rd, 2013. The event will take place on our Mumble server, where if we reach our goal of 12 members signed on at 1 time, we will be raffling 15,000! For all the details visit the post on our website:
    http://emcmilitia.enjin.com/forum/m/10978883/viewthread/6065883-mumble-event
    If you would like to particitpate, but you aren't a Militia Member, please register here:
    http://emcmilitia.enjin.com/recruitment
    Thanks, and I really hope to be giving somebody 15,000r tomorrow!
    napoleon3665 and kritacul like this.
  18. i tried to join but the code wont sent to my email
  19. I'd like to join you. I love this server; I think I finally found my Minecraft home. :)
  20. U have to apply at our enjoin site