The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, but don't be so rude expressing your opinion. Just a saiyan.
    mba2012 and brickstrike like this.

2. I dont know when this was placed as for a boarder it is still to close to pazzo, if it can be removed that would be great

And again please expand away from pazzo it is getting old
  3. Rude? no. Open and public? yes. It started as a public argument by Jake and suddenly I'm the bad guy for retaliating publicly? That's hypocritical no matter how you look at it.
  4. There was an official Arbitration Committee case which has since been closed; everything has been resolved. I would like to politely ask you to desist. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. My apologies, I must have overlooked you, I'll add you in. :)
  6. I'm not even going to go into it any further, just leave it be now.

In other news, I opened my brewery and mob drop shop today on creeper lane. Prices can be found inside and I can take orders if needed.
    mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  7. I didn't mean to restart an argument and I apologise. It wasn't made clear on the public forums that the arguement was over and I wanted to give my 2 cents on it and justify what we said about MBA.
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  8. That is entirely fine, just take a deep breath, drop the stick, and slowly step away from the horse carcass. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. ... No offense but, I think that what you said is basically putting salt on the wound. Or lemon juice. Pick your poison. Anyways if this were to happen to you, how would you feel about it?
    mba2012 and L0tad like this.
  10. So no apology for the public defamation from the picture that you posted? You were obviously so keen to start this little argument, you should be willing to finish it.
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  11. How about salt water?
    mba2012, L0tad, KoenJanssen and 2 others like this.
  12. I can honestly say that I wouldn't care, if I did something wrong, I would nearly expect people to call me out on it.
    hollyhill105 and Dean_Catterson like this.
  13. Joe, when i said shut up i should have said stop (sorry bout that). However, because you continue defending yourself and causing more people to join the argument, you are, creating the perfect tinder for a flame war.
    brickstrike likes this.
  14. Okay... I am just going to back away into my closet and to the secret room I have inside of it, go down the hole into the secret basement containing an escape route, run through it into my escape car and drive to the ocean where I will use an escape boat to get to Russia...
    L0tad likes this.
  15. I didn't originally post it up here and the argument was already going in the first place, when I look back at it I probably shouldn't have done it, it's not my fault what you say in public open chat is told to mba? I thought it was quite rude and he deserved to see what people say about him behind his back, and no I stopped arguing awhile ago as it was just getting ridiculous.
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. 'Grats on beating the dead horse!
    mba2012, L0tad and brickstrike like this.
  17. would it be okay if I made a lit basement area in my house, with the floor made of wood?
    EDIT: in wrem?
  18. I'm sorry for sticking up for what I believe and standing up for myself then...? I'm really not sure what you expected me to say.
  19. We expected you to take this up with mba, not post it in public.
    Edit: I'm just not going to say anything.
  20. 'Grats on joining into an argument you weren't involved in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.