The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, okay then! :D
    ants4235 likes this.
  2. I would like to help work on the highway linking Wrem, Stonegaurd and PotatoVille.
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  3. That is a great idea Pat and I will talk to you in a little bit on minecraft.
  4. volt, i have also noticed that my name is not on the list ... ?????
  5. Im Extremely Pleased to be on the Committee :) But there is one pressing issue, im worried about ..... My Name is NOT on the list of NR citizens, i have been on here for 4 monts now ??
    ants4235 likes this.
  6. So, I'll just mention that I will continue working on the Government buildings. One problem is that they won't be complete by the election. So my idea is that I'll build the main building and entrance, but someone else can build the area to house the grand democratic assembly and offices for the people in the jobs.
  7. So, Jake_Bagby took me to the New Republic a few hours ago. I had to leave to go and do something and forgot to log back in.
    Is there any free spaces to build? Or should I head a little tiny bit away from the NR and make a house there and wait for the NR to consume it?
  8. I believe we are creating more plots in Wrem, so hang in tight. :)
    brickstrike likes this.
  9. Live on my private island. I'll take you some time :p
  10. In Wrem, a number of residential plots will be available at this weekend.
  11. in·fra·struc·ture (nfr-strkchr)
    n.
    1. An underlying base or foundation especially for an organization or system.
    2. The basic facilities, services, and installations needed for the functioning of a community or society, such as transportation and communications systems, water and power lines, and public institutions including schools, post offices, and prisons.

That's the definition of infrastructure, where in this does it say that you have the power of ANY form of buildings and their height restrictions. You made an error here MBA and you should accept it and apologise.
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  12. Because you know all of the context of this. Troll attempt 1/10. Would not read again.
  13. You just gave yourself power over a large amount of the city? Yet you criticise others for being "Power Hungry"
    Don't be such a hypocrite.
  14. joe, shut up and quit being a d-bag. The least you could to is be polite about it.
  15. Anddd, it all begins again :/
  16. May I refer you to 72Volts pyramid he posted earlier?
  17. if he keeps arguing, I'll just back out. then, no flame-war will begin.

I jut had an idea!
    If someone puts up a rude post, ignore it. Don't defend yourself, don't give that person the pleasure of making you retaliate. Don't destroy the new republic.
    mba2012, KoenJanssen and brickstrike like this.
  18. Controversial as it may be... If I'm a 'D-bag' and should 'shut up' for expressing my opinion then someone needs to....

19. This is how i wish we resolved conflicts, whit humor. Give it a shot sometime
  20. Idea: Sewer Maintenance crew, they would build extend and take care of the sewers because all great cities need a great sewer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.