The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Uh, yeah I guess. But I had a lot of AA guns in Seoul…
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  2. Everything seems ok with it.
    fluffinator09 and penfoldex like this.
  3. A Quadrio is a group of 5 (in this case the group of 5 projects).
    When I said that no technology could be the DYING Quadrio, I didn't mean it literally. Rather, I meant 'few technologies'.
  4. Nation: San Marino
    Government type (How you will act): Capitalist, pure democracy
    Population (May not exceed 50 million): 29,000
    Army size ( May not exceed 20 thousand): 5,000
  5. Uh huh anyway its still godmodding :)
  6. Korea is afk again. No attacks will be received, and all attacks are paused.
  7. Hey, you wanna join Progressia? If not, consider yourself nuked. I'm sorry, but that's how it is.
  8. This is a good reason to join the Rosefield Pact...
    bitmonger20 and penfoldex like this.
  9. No, you wont. Don't just drag people into you're crap.

Welcome! You're free to join without going into war.
  10. Go right ahead. Every last citizen has been evacuated.
  11. Considering he's a micronation close enough in proximity to me for me to completely obliterate him, no. No, it is not a good reason to join the Rosefield Pact.

Space, if you join the Rosefield Pact, I will drop a nuclear bomb on San Marino, and I guarantee it will kill all 29,000 people in your country and put you out of the game before you get started. Choose wisely.
  12. Where to?
  13. Or I can kick you from the game, you know, if you feel the need to bully other people to working with you. Choose wisely.
  14. I can also guarantee that by doing that Progressia WILL be wiped off the map as well :)
    SoulPunisher and bitmonger20 like this.
  15. Your power knows no bounds...
    Fine, I choose not to 'bully other people into working with me'. But consider Vancouver nuked.
  16. I feel like joining the game again but I'm pretty sure I'll be nuked again, so I'm just gonna watch this progress.
  17. San Marino requests info on the Rosefield Pact.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  18. Well, I just like to keep this game worth playing for everyone, not just you.

Canada has threw most of its forces into Brazil, to help take it.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  19. USA supports with Naval supremacy. We have taken a good amount of Siberia!!
    Also USA is now AFK
  20. Technically you can because a certain legitimate spoilsport says I can't 'bully people into working with me' :D
    But of course if you shared my vision of dominance and came in as Argentina (the largest unclaimed country) and joined Progressia, that'd be nice :)