The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. NZ wishes to stay neutral in the current war, and tries not get in the way of things
    NZ raises it's defenses in case my request is not met.
    NZ begins work on a massive shelter big enough to hold NZ's population.
    NZ would also like to state that, when provoked, we will enter the war immediately.
  2. France offers San Marino it's blueprints for it's Fallout/Nuclear Shelter and asks to be allies.
    France has finished it's Nuclear/Antimatter Defense System and has installed it within 250 mile increments, well more than is need as there range is gigantic. Some are built within the shelters and in other hidden locations and are hard to destroy.
  3. Canada wants to ally San Marino.

Canada goes AFK.
  4. Frances offers blueprints to it's shelter, but will only send them after they have joined Rosefield as it doesn't want it to come back and bit them.
  5. Progressia puts its Gratitude satellites into orbit. A signal is sent, and they assemble into one of the greatest Progressian projects ever embarked on; a Low Orbit Ion Cannon. The Cannon is fired in a straight line, striking India first, then Paris, Madrid, New York, Washington, California and Ottawa.
  6. Forget it, we can't win until 72 gets bored. jkjkjk
  7. San Marino thanks France and accepts both. Bunkers are in construction as San Marino begins researching rocket propulsion technologies at a small Pacific island.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  8. NZ isn't sure about joining Rosefield because they don't want to get nuked/pulverized by Progressian forces :p
    L0tad likes this.
  9. LOLyeahno. A Ion cannon, in the 50's-60's, when we don't have any TODAY? I think you should back up you're idea of when this take place.
  10. India withdraws form war unless we are drawn in.
    We move our aircraft boat back to Mumbai
    We station all tropes at our borders
    India begins the stockpile of food and water.
    I am sorry Spain, i will provide you with 5.000 spare troops, and extra Supply
    Any Member of the Rossfeld Alience can enter India with a Drivers License.
    We will act as a strong hold for the remains of governmental take out by the scum of the ussr
  11. ONE OF THE FUNDEMENTLE PRINCIPLES OF THE UNIVERSE
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  12. NZ wishes to inform everyone in the war IF and WHEN we enter the war, it will be an advantage to the side NZ is on because NZ has been a world superpower with it's navy, air force, and ground forces. Be warned opponents if I enter the war :cool:
  13. umm... sorry for this post being late, but i had put anti aircraft cannons on my buildings,which shot down the bomber...
  14. Ion technology was only invented recently IRL, so, no.

Monaco launches 2 satellites.
    SoulPunisher and L0tad like this.
  15. NZ moves two aircraft carriers and 2,000 troops to Mumbai
    L0tad likes this.
  16. What will i get in return?
  17. Monaco requests the meeting of all the rosefield pact allies at a secret location (someone in the rosefield pact start a conversation with everyone else in the pact)
    L0tad likes this.
  18. India Installs Anti Aircraft Cannons on our buildings, and instates an "Iron Dome"
  19. Lots of enemy's.
  20. If you do not comment on the sickness the USA will destroy you!
    EDIT: ((1000th post in the thread :D:D:D:D:D))
    creepincreepers7 and L0tad like this.