The Mine: Possibilities

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BrickStrike, Aug 8, 2013.

?

What server should the mine be on? If, the project does happen?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2013.
1 12 vote(s) 21.8%
2 5 vote(s) 9.1%
3 4 vote(s) 7.3%
4 7 vote(s) 12.7%
5 2 vote(s) 3.6%
6 6 vote(s) 10.9%
7 3 vote(s) 5.5%
8 3 vote(s) 5.5%
9 6 vote(s) 10.9%
Utopia 7 vote(s) 12.7%
  1. ...
    Well, first you have to go down to where the lava is and that can kill you, if you forget to sneak...
  2. We can assain jobs
  3. i want to help with this if i can !
  4. This sounds like a really fun idea! I'd be glad to participate in this, so I'll watch this thread and wait for things get going. :)
    cddm95ace and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  5. Bye now.
  6. Umm, wut...
    Just because it is on Utopia doesn't mean regulars can't help. Their will be a massive amount of wood needed for the project...
  7. The fastest way to get wood is in endertopia, in which you can also get a ton of xp to make the wood chopping faster. Besides backstrike, who else is gold or diamond?
  8. I was planning on helping mine, I'm bogus at chopping wood.
  9. I actually know quite a lot of supporters to help in this project, and endertopia 2 tree farm, I thought was just to move the logs to be cut later. It's actually one of the slowest ways possible in my opinion. It's just easier for me to go around with bone meal on trees. and keep replanting.
    ;3 I know some people are a bit disappointed on that regard, but it would be so much easier to have on Utopia.
    If we could have it on the other smps without having to worry about day time, it would be very easy to build. But, it most likely won't happen, until the first one is done.
  10. Bumps, currently no new updates as I have been gone the whole day >.>
    Please suggest ideas for us to review :)
  11. Who wants to volounteer a res for tree growing?
  12. I never said anything about a res, besides I have a lot of empty reses. It could be done in the wild or even just destroy a forest in the wastelands
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. Are you still looking for people to help with this project? I could start a tree farm near the quarry and help with the mining.
  14. Yes in fact that brings up a good point...
    I will write up an application on the OP.
  15. Application (required):
    IGN: TheEpic5
    How long have you been on EMC? 511 Days.
    Are you a supporter? I plan on being atleast gold, but I might be diamond
    If yes above, do you plan to mine out the quarry? Not sure.
    If no, what will you contribute to the project? May be I'll do some tnt dropping. ;)
    Have you ever been banned? (not temp banned, unless it was serious): Temp Banned.
    If so, why?: I learn from my mistakes.
  16. lolz. Fine, I'll just do this on the thread.
    You have been accepted ;3 Now, I have to start a list of everyone in the project >.<
  17. Will this be in the Wild or Wastelands?
  18. Wild, as it will always be there >.>
    Waste lands might get reset while in the process of mining out the quarry.
  19. List:
    TheEpic5