The Mine: Possibilities

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BrickStrike, Aug 8, 2013.

?

What server should the mine be on? If, the project does happen?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2013.
1 12 vote(s) 21.8%
2 5 vote(s) 9.1%
3 4 vote(s) 7.3%
4 7 vote(s) 12.7%
5 2 vote(s) 3.6%
6 6 vote(s) 10.9%
7 3 vote(s) 5.5%
8 3 vote(s) 5.5%
9 6 vote(s) 10.9%
Utopia 7 vote(s) 12.7%
  1. Can a moderator please change the title of this thread to The Mine: Possibilities?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. [Auction] 100 DC of stone
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. Don't forget all the other ores ;)
  4. 500 DC's of Blue Dye
    brickstrike likes this.
  5. sells for over 9 mill (o.o)
  6. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! You cannot put it on utopia! Then, half or more of the people who would like to use this will not be able to as it is on utopia!

Also, feather falling boots, glowstone and fire resistance potions.
  7. If the Mine on Utopia is a success we will most likely expand onto more servers. But this could take a year or two.
  8. I'm hoping that you mean mob trap....=P
  9. Nono, Mod trap. :D
  10. Exactly. By the time you finish with another mine on another server, I will be in college. :(
  11. Schools about to start for me, so I won't be on as much, it may take a tad bit longer to finish it.
  12. Yeah… I am going into 9th grade. 4 years until college. :(
  13. I can change it, if you change the title :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. Will be writing another update shortly. Stay tuned.
  15. Update #3
    After some discussion, the building process of the mine has a rough draft. We will dig down in 40 x 40 quarries down to the first layer bedrock is seen. Void fog will not be an issue, as I plan on getting Optifine to see better >.> Now, the reason we think 40 by 40 is better then 10 by 10, is because there would be a grid of 9 40x40 by 9 40x40 (360) And it would be easy to do one a day. Now, for the town idea on sea level, that could still happen, but only as a storage as we dig down. So, when a day is done, we can see all the goods we collected ;) After the initial quarry is dug, the actual town will be planned out, followed by the construction of the support beams and walking paths. Will be adding onto this, as more discussion takes place.
  16. Omg omg omg Brain Splosion!
    What if wild groups could like work together as a team to help get this done :O
    That would be very cool...
  17. We should assign groups to do this on each server.
  18. Hmm... That could work... For now, the first will be on Utopia.
  19. Yet, the wild can already be like dead, so you would either go far out (inconvenient for people and makes less popular), or go on another server
  20. Why don't we all just get rid of lava first