The last too comment on this thread wins

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Eclipce, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Am I annoying?

No 25 vote(s) 17.0%
Very 11 vote(s) 7.5%
Not really 9 vote(s) 6.1%
Yes 15 vote(s) 10.2%
A little 6 vote(s) 4.1%
Who are you? 69 vote(s) 46.9%
I told you to go away 12 vote(s) 8.2%
  1. Hi bye go away come again :rolleyes:
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. How would you know when it was popular anywhere anyway? :p Most people who are enjoying it will want to talk about it very sparingly, so as to not greatly increase their chances of losing in the near future.
    Although: I just looked up the appropriate article on Wikipedia, and it lists a third rule, which I have never heard of. People adhering to that rule could actually explain that you did get to see/hear a lot about it during a period when a lot of people actively played! I had never heard of this rule before, though, and I don't think I'd ever defend it myself. Even if you would agree that someone would have to do it, there is no way to force them to, and as such I think it doesn't work, as you also can't disqualify someone, due to rule 1.

PS: This is pretty much the perfect thread to talk about this, as it is remarkably unlikely that anyone will ever read back these messages. :p
  3. My new shoes arrived today, which was pretty nice.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  4. Eh, I've lost interest in having a quibble with you over such a trivial topic. Let's get back to the main purpose of this thread, which is random anything, yeah?
  5. Noice~

Do you have any pictures of them?
  6. Trivial?? :eek:

Anyway, I'm not sure why anything wouldn't count as random anything. :p But I'll probably stop receiving alerts from this thread again soon (voluntarily), so you can have discussions without me then. ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Cookies and Hot Chocolate.
  8. Liquid cookies and solid hot chocolate next?
  9. liquid cookies... hmm...

10. i... did not expect this when i got the notification
    NuclearBobomb and AncientTower like this.
  11. So is it wrong to say "Shark Bait Bru HaHa"???
  12. Dem be fightin words bruh !!
  13. no fair....you brought claws to the fight....lol
  14. *hands Dreacon78 claws* now its fair.
  15. *Starts using the claws to climb the walls*

This is Awesome!!!!