The Intellectual Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Biscuitboy, May 23, 2012.

1. I've only got 5 words so far :/
  2. wait what are the final prizes please clarify
  3. 70k and a few items as of now.
  4. I have managed to arrange the shapes into a grid. This is sending a giant "**** you" to my brain :/

Better go to the store and get some cake, it's going to be a long night.
  5. Inbetween homework, I decided to give this a try. Is et aside 10 minutes to do this, and it ended up taking me 10 minutes to cut out the pieces. :p Progress
  6. I'll donate a diamond sword Smite III to this.
    Hope someone wins!
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. I couldnt even read the first line without being confused ._.
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. How do i put the letters in?
  9. I just got one grid with everything in it except alexchance and truthinore, but I can't get those two to squeeze in anywhere :(
    *sits in the corner and quietly rips out her hair*
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. It's finally updated? LETS GO
    *nolife mode*
  11. You can print it if you want and cut and paste/write the letters in OR due it via programs like Paint. Either way can you please outline the specific shapes (Color Coated?)
  12. So..hard...so...tired.
  13. Trust me. I don't think that people will get it too soon. Take a break lol
  14. I do wonder why all the supporters are trying so hard to win these things. I only have 8,000r, and I can't be bothered to try it cuz I'm tired and somewhat lazy this week. XD I do think more of the "poor" guys (like me) should be trying to win this, though.

Anyways, that's just what I think and do, so you, by no means, have to like or care about what I just said, I just think it's strange to see the rich try to get richer and the poor not care about getting poorer. Lol. :p (don't take this offensively, I'm just messing around, not insulting anyone.)
  15. It is a pride thing. It isn't easy so its not a mad dash. If you win I have a lot of respect for you (Who ever wins)
  16. is this so hard? :)
  17. if i am done, where do i post it?
  18. Send me a PM
  19. I have exactly the same problem.
    margaritte likes this.
  20. I didn't know you could switch the letters in the pieces -fail reading- I finally found you-know-who and I feel accomplished XD