The Insane Grind. Done.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MatthewDA, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Some time ago I saw a post, I think it was Bro_im_infinite, with a picture showing him at 500 levels. I thought, wow, I grind, I'm going to try that. At first I used my trusty old diamond sword, but it needed repair and was never letting me get past 120 levels or so. I realized I'd need to break out a voters sword. And the long grind began.

Wake up, grind. Middle of the day, grind. Get in a couple xp before bed, grind. Sleeping...see pigmen dying in the grind. Hmm, this may be an obsession.

I don't know when I started actually - I just know I'm here. And with the start of a new month I want to say to the community I'm done. I've reached this arbitrary, insane goal I made for myself and I'm not going any further. Most will say "who cares" or some maybe "woo, I can top the leaderboard!", but this thread is really just for my peace of mind to let this thing go. No need to comment.

I'm just done with the grind :)

Here is what my past 12,000,000 xp looks like:

1600 levels, 2.44 million pigmen. I have to say the gold drops were nice, but I'm a monster.

Done.
  2. Congrats :)

Looks fun xP
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and MatthewDA like this.
  3. Can you repair my sword?
  4. Congratz. That is a LOT of levels.
    Equinox_Boss and MatthewDA like this.
  5. Grats! I was wondering what you've been doing at the top of the texp boards so long.
  6. Wow! Congratz! I still need that xp so I am always buying those xp bottles. :p
  7. Wow. Congrats!
  8. I have to say congratulations on reaching this goal! I've never seen the like before, and I'm impressed o.o
  9. got any gold for sale?
  10. Congrats dude! You're a legend :)
  11. So, if I ever need a repair...
  12. I want to go to this grinder...
  13. Don't stop now. You can get to 2000. You need to get to 2000. Really you do.
  14. Congrats, I love stuff like this!

@BK: why? Because you can! Only excuse a true EMC geek needs. I once made a 4x3 tunnel approx. 1260 blocks long for the same reason :)
  15. Congrotualtain ons for reaching this goal :)
    I whould never to do something like that, I don't WANT to have time for that ;)
  16. Congrats man! That's definitely a big accomplishment! And I thought my 200 exp levels was an accomplishment... xD
  17. Dude... well, it's good you're content now!