The Hunger Games! (in minecraft)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by godog4, Mar 30, 2012.

?

Do you think a minecraft Hunger Games is a good idea?

Yes, put it on! 79 vote(s) 95.2%
No, bad idea. 4 vote(s) 4.8%
  1. You'll probably end up being like Katniss. Never fought, and yet... (Time to change your skin to flames?) :p
    Nole972, margaritte and Yukon1200 like this.
  2. i wanna be in it from smp2 im a male, may the odds be ever in your favor!!
  3. Dont rush to this, if you want to help organise this I will envite you to the conversation we have, I don't think anytime soon Justin will pass this as he has ignored the idea before, then we need to do all of the building then find staff for it and work out a common time ground for the majority of players and if there isnt one make a time table so we can repeat the games with different players, then once everything is ready we ask for players to come ahead, if you want to help I will addyou to to the conversation about orginising it
  4. And the building could take a while as I am not envitng hundreds of people on my server who are oped
  5. I can host the server

Bukkit or No Bukkit
  6. Well, this would encourage players to either run really fast or wait to go to the cornucopia. There has to be risk involved, after all.
    No admins have even hinted that this would be implemented. Plus, even if we do get this up and running, they would make a new list. Don't get TOO excited.
  7. No I mean that the items would either be collected far to slowly or far to quickly. I would suggest putting up several chests all over, that way they aren't all rushing at only one
  8. chests similar to the existing [access] ones would work. with multiple chests, you could still break the others to get at what was inside them, but it'd take a bit longer.
  9. im in woot
  10. Hmm...

If there were small crates that held one item when broken, I would implement those. But they don't exist.
  11. Ill Volunteer Veteren In pvp Thanks To Other Servers BEfore I Found This
    Seems Interesting Reward Though Whats The Award For Winning
    I Also Love The Hunger Games I Am Also A Smp2 Builder
  12. defiantly GREAT IDEA
  13. this would me totaly sick but we need mods and modrators of course
  14. When we decide when we're going to do this, we will decide based on donations. Yet again, this is JUST A DISCUSSION, not final.
  15. so the people that pay the most get to play? that just seems greedy. What about a lottery, like in the books?
  16. This is awesome.
  17. The only sad part. Justin, go make 3 more servers xD. Plus, you're gonna have to make it so that we can PvP. People, go to some PvP servers and get ready.....................
  18. Sorry, I meant the reward. XD
  19. but there isnt cannibalism in the real hunger games...
  20. I'd volunteer to film the fun... :D