The Golden Project

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wisepsn, Sep 15, 2013.

?

Are you ready for 1.7?

Of course! 35 vote(s) 63.6%
Yes! 10 vote(s) 18.2%
Kind of.. 4 vote(s) 7.3%
No. 2 vote(s) 3.6%
I am going to hate it! 4 vote(s) 7.3%
  1. Since I have most of the project planned out, I need to start gathering all resources and setting a place for the portals. This will probably be done this week. More information later.
  2. Building it underground would be a excellent idea. Livemap griefers will probably drop it's probability, will help with spawning, and more. I think this could work, but we have to remember that the portals are big and 23x23, so I will probably need to plan the underground building out. But I really like that idea.
    607 likes this.
  3. Time to get digging?
    wisepsn likes this.
  4. It is time. :) I will start working this weekend, probably sunday because I have boy scouts.
    NetherWorld666 likes this.
  5. Feel free to PM me coordinates, I can help.
  6. Since 1.7 is coming closer, I have thought it is time that I will use my rupees to by the main supplies I need. Once I get a date on when 1.7 is coming, I will start making it.
  7. I'll donate a DC of Cactus, if that is the kind of farm you are building. I'll leave it in Auction Pickup Chests just in front of the spawn at 14233 on smp7. It will be in Auction Pickup 2
  8. I'd prefer it if all servers that this was on had deluxe portals.
    How are we going to be able to share coordinates without getting griefers?
  9. Bump! I am probably going to put this on SMP8, lul.
  10. 1.7 is out :p
    Yes I know its an old post just saying ^_^
  11. Don't worry, hopefully starting multiple things tommorow. I just made an outpost on smp8 but I will probably just make a golden outpost there too with an easy route.