The Game of Thrones! - WARNING: SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jun 13, 2013.

1. He thought about it just letting go....

In the end what will little finger want in return. Glad that Tyrion has new eunuch friend in merreen.
  2. Oh the carnage. Watched this one at work. Loved it.
    PineappleGem, battmeghs and Sachrock like this.
  3. The whole battle scene made my eyes hurt at some points. It was so fast and I couldn't tell who was killing who. The person I watched it 'with'/at the same time as and commentated on it with them had the same problem. Doesn't help that the soldiers were all dressed the same. That bit where Jon was just stood alone while being charged at was amazing though - I knew what was going to happen, but it still gave me the feeling of 'he's so screwed lol'.

Also that scene where he reached out to touch Wun Wun - what was up with that. Ramsay missed a good shot at Jon. It makes no sense.
    PineappleGem and battmeghs like this.
  4. I think it just reaffirms how much a **** he is. He was beaten and still could play his games with people. I'm just glad his dogs were finally fed. :cool: Loved her little smile at the end there.

5. he wants that sansa booty
    PineappleGem likes this.
  6. Not after he sees what she's done :p
    PineappleGem likes this.
  7. Almost time for the Season Finale!!!!! >.<
    PineappleGem, battmeghs and Eviltoade like this.
  8. is it a good time to comment and say ive never seen even one episode?
    SirTah and Eviltoade like this.
  9. I would recommend seeing at least a little ;)
  10. i have planned on it for a while now, though hbo isnt on my main things to get right now XD
  11. Spoiler comment below....

King of the North! King of the North! King of the North!
    PineappleGem and Qkazooo like this.
  12. Spoiler comment below

RIP tommen & margaery :confused:
    PineappleGem and The_Boulder like this.
  13. R + L = J

I FREAKING REPEAT

R + L = J
    R + L = J
    R + L = J
    R + L = J
    R + L = J
    R + L = J
    R + L = J
    R + L = J

CONFIRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMED
  14. I just watched it. Spoilers follow:

R.I.P TOMMEN AND MARGAERY AND THE REST OF HOUSE TYRELL
    WINTER IS CONFIRMED 2016
    ARYA IS A BADASS CONFIRMED 2016
    JON IS A TARGARYEN CONFIRMED 2016
    JON IS THE KING IN THE NORTH CONFIRMED 2016
    QUEEN CERSEI IS (UNFORTUNATELY) CONFIRMED 2016 (NEVER SAW THIS ONE COMING)
    JAIME DOESN'T LIKE CERSEI ANYMORE CONFIRMED 2016
    DAENERYS TARGARYEN IS ON HER WAY TO MESS SHIT UP CONFIRMED 2016

Now we just have to wait another like, 10 months. :(
  15. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    PineappleGem likes this.

16. BRING. IT. ON!!
  17. So does this mean Season 9 will likely be the last one?

Season 7 = Daenerys conquering Westeros and killing Cersei, maybe. I can't see her not being attacked/going to war soon after landing in Dorne. Cersei is also a totally incompetent leader.
    Season 8 = Starting the fight against the White Walkers. Daenerys will probably have some power struggles, likely against Jon, who has a better claim to the throne than her.
    Season 9 = Doing whatever to stop the white walkers, massive change in Westeros (maybe disbandment of the Nights Watch, melting of the Wall, installation of democracy across Westeros - walkers will probably work similar to how the black death changed Europe, middle class getting more powerful as less people and therefore lower classes being more useful and worth more).

Then we get, I dunno, a sit com spin off series of Sam's time in the Citadel with the librarian dude.
  18. I am a low-key follower of GoT but would never actually watch an episode because gore and battles is not my thing. But DANG THAT SEASON FINALE WHAT IN THE WORLDDDDD OMG
  19. There are like 3 people in my class watching Game of Thrones, and 1 person reading the books, so I hear it mentioned a lot!
    Sachrock likes this.
  20. Stupid URL......

So, again. BRING. IT. ON!

SoulPunisher likes this.