The Game of Thrones! - WARNING: SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I doubt any conflict will happen between Daenarys and Jon because Jon is more focus on the Night King than the Iron Throne. Hell he was surprise about becoming the King of the North. Most likely going to be a alliance or a marriage pact. Southern Westeros is going to busy busy with Daenarys coming and the Throne Queen is out for blood. Which she commands still one of the largest armies in Westeros 70,000 men.

But let's be honest here this person below is going to be sitting on the Iron Throne.

2. Both fit the description of Azor Ahai, is what I meant. It's likely 'Azor Ahai' is both of them, they just have different ideals and the power struggle would be them both deciding what to do.

Also new fave gif: https://gfycat.com/BareImpassionedDowitcher
    wildbeast23, Aikar and Sachrock like this.
  3. Jon is good hearted, hopefully Dany will want to marry Jon and them rule together as equals

"A song of Ice and Fire"

I just can't see them 2 really going at each other? Jon doesn't want to conquer for evil.

Unless... They try to corrupt Jon with power.

A theory is that Jon cannot die now, and immortality sure is one hell of a power.

But I believe S7 will be split with Jon holding the wall from the Night King (re: comment on the walls magical powers), with Dany taking care of Cersei. I feel like they wouldn't have done the whole "Winter is here" if S7 didn't have any major part in dealing with the WW.

Dany interfacing with Jon early in S7 doesn't seem logical, as it's pretty much given that Cersei is going to be main antagonist for S7 (given that she was paid $500,000 an episode to stay locked in contract), and that Dany is likely hitting there first to secure the Iron Throne (maybe after dealing with the other Ironborn)

Then I imagine S7 ends with the Night king breaching the wall, and Jon retreating to Dany for help.

Or alternatively, S7 starts with Jon rebuilding House Stark and waging some wars, and WW comes in half way through (reminder: next 2 seasons are going to be shorter around 8 EP's), And end up interfacing with Dany, which he will probably have some reservation initially to her wanting to rule over him..... But I expect them to work it out and get to know each other.

S8 is then likely to be the invasion of the north / WW.
  4. If I remember they are sailing straight towards casterly rock (lannister home). I wonder if they are going to go there and then head towards ironborne THEN kings landing mowing everything in her path or if shes going to run around the different places talking to people and making alliances. Also I wonder if shes going to try and keep her incest traditions and marry her nephew Jon or not.
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Well, from what I read, their traditions was Brother/Sister marriages, so Nephew is not as close....

But hitting Cersei's home while she isn't there does sound smart.
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. I could be wrong though I dont remember whether Daahrio mentioned castle black or casterly rock.
    But for the marriage thing I think that if there wasnt a brother/sister to marry they ended up marrying the closest nephew/niece to keep everything together. Third plan I think which Rhaegar Targaryen went through was marrying another noble house and having their children.
  7. Daahrio mentioned taking Casterly Rock for Dany while she took the crown, giving the Lannisters no place to run.
  8. That would of been smart of him but poor Daahrio, I liked him and dany together but shes right she cant bring her lover if she wants to marry instead of fighting.
  9. Agreed, if she decided on the latter then she would be no better than her father.
  10. You said this after you said you hoped they get married It took me a moment to realise you meant something else :p

I thought they were landing in Dorne, since they're Targaryen loyalists? .-.
    Yep, can confirm. Valyrian race is small so they like to keep the bloodline pure. It's why they didn't usually marry their firstborn sons to people outside the family, and if they did they were usually Essosi imports. The only reason why Rhaegar (Dany's brother) married Elia Martell was because the Targaryens were dying out.
  11. ._. I never heard where they were going to land. Daahrio mentioned Casterly Rock i had a feeling she was going straight to westeros, especially since it might be weird to go by sea from meereen to dorne with your dragons & army when you can travel south by land.
  12. If she landed in Dragonstone, she'd be very vulnerable to the Crown's forces without any real protection, plus it has no strategic value.
    Dorne is where she has allies. Dorne loves the Targaryens and Daenerys is their instrument in getting revenge on the Lannisters for screwing them both over. They also have a very good army that has proven to be able to fight off the other six kingdom's forces at once - hence why they were brought into the union through a marriage agreement, and not by force like the Vale, the Iron Islands (who controlled the Riverlands also), the Reach and Casterly Rock (the North willingly bent the knee before they were even under a serious threat).
    It would also make sense to attack the Iron Islands and install Yara as the Queen of the Iron Islands - she instantly has the best fleet's entire support that way. The Reach has already declared for her, and their army is very good too.
    If the Vale follows the North into battles, I can see the Riverlands being invaded from the north and east and west if Sansa decides to press her claim on it. If Daenerys marries Jon and supports Sansa's claim on the Riverlands, she has the support of everyone but the Lannisters, who at this point are the most hated people in Westeros.
    I'm fully expecting Daenerys to press Tyrion's claim on the Westerlands, then she'll take the Crownlands - Cersei will likely be betrayed by Jaime, I dunno if Dany is willing for that to make up for him killing her father, and she has expressed multiple times she wants to kill him. Tyrion might be able to convince her not to, but he'll be punished.

Also calling it now Daenerys dies as soon as she sits on the Iron Throne.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  13. Na, They are going to the Summer islands. I heard its hopping place to live at....
    Also this fanart :D

also enjoy this album: http://imgur.com/gallery/rgStK
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  14. I know this is a super old thread but I thought it was the best place to post this, as I didn't want to create another thread
    If you guys have missed it you should be getting hyped for next month!

I can delete this post if I shouldn't have posted here
    Eviltoade, ThaKloned and bitemenow15 like this.
  15. THA KING OF DA NORF!
    Sachrock and Eviltoade like this.
  16. pls dont make fun of the way my ppl talk

~sincerely someone from the north of england where we actually talk like this, thus disabling us from being understood by everyone in else in the planet and making us sound like stupids. its a very big problem in our society and we do not stand for this discrimination.

/sarcasm (mostly) ofc

17. also sarcasm :p
    The_Boulder likes this.
  18. doesn't matter how old it is, still very very valid :)
    thanks for the trailers!
    Sachrock and bitemenow15 like this.