The Game of Thrones! - WARNING: SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jun 13, 2013.

1. that's the way to do it lol
  2. TEN DAYS FOR SEASON FIVE!

WINTER IS COMING

PREPARE YOURSELVES
    Kyzoy and Dwight5273 like this.
  3. I watched up until season 3 episode 1 and noticed that for 5 episodes straight it was a dude chasing a chick around in the snow.... I gave up.

Although, all I think about when I hear game of thrones is South Park's version of it...
  4. DIS GUNNNNN BE GUUUUUD
  5. Only couple more hours left till season 5 premiere
    For now enjoy this video "Game of Chairs"
  6. I just watched all the new episodes that have been leaked, the first 4. And so far I am loving it! :D
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. hehehe, i'll have them watched by tonight ^_^
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  8. SuperVal_Junior and Deadmaster98 like this.
  9. You mean a great murder lol xD
  10. I've read the first book, and I'm currently halfway into A Clash of Kings. I've seen every episode of the show (I'm sure I've missed a few out in Season 1 and Season 2 out though) too :p

I also like messing with A Song of Ice and Fire lore in the AGoT mod for Crusader Kings II. EG: became Lord Paramount of the Vale and The Riverlands as Petyr Baelish, then his heir with Sansa Stark became Lord Paramount of the Vale, The Riverlands and the North. He then lead a massive rebellion of independence against Daenerys Targaryen, now Queen of the Iron Throne and became King in the North, killed Jon Snow and proceeded to hunt down Rickon and Bran and had them executed so there were no Starks left (besides Arya, but I don't know where she is, and I can't be bothered sailing all the way to Essos). Then the game crashed and I forgot to save, so... I cried ;-;

I also love the TellTale game. *spoilers ahead* My favourite part of the most recent episode is beating Gryff half to death in the face as Rodrik Forrester - least favourite is Ramsey Snow/Bolton showing up with Ironrath trashed and the Glenmore soldiers presumably massacred, with no civilians in sight and Elaena nowhere to be found.

P.S I also love the High Sparrow, besides his imprisoning of Margaery and Loras Tyrell. He can imprison Cersei Lannister all he wants though :)
    607, Deadmaster98 and battmeghs like this.
  11. BanditLM and battmeghs like this.
  12. omg omg omg omg omg omg white walkers.. omg :O next episode is so awesome everyone must watch xD if you haven't watched it yet do it!!! it is probably the best episode so far.. :O
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  13. Same reaction as me. Fanboy mode engage :3

I really loved the new episode. Might be one of my favourite episodes of the entire show...
  14. Deadmaster98 likes this.
  15. lol piracy

Anyway, I'm so excited to see Hardhome and see some Wights again. I've been hyped for this episode ever since I seen the white mist rolling in near Jon and Tormund fighting what looks like wildlings in the trailer.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  16. I felt reborn after margaery called cersei a b****
  17. Spoilers:

Hardhome massacre: never forget </3

It's going to be so cool when they reveal if the Night's King (A Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who turned it into a Kingdom, fell in love with a female White Walker, and was eventually defeated by a King in the North/Stark. He is now presumed to be the leader of the White Walkers) was a Stark or Bolton. If he's a Stark, it means Jon is fighting against one of his kinsmen (whichever way the R+L=J theory swings) - if he kills him, he's a kinslayer :p

If he's a Bolton it will just make his death all the more satisfying.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  18. Jon's 'Caesering' is what I will think the 'oh damn' part of this season will be. By the little boy Ollie, especially after what Sam said to him.
  19. As much as I love Game of Thrones and Coldplay, I think their GoT musical thing was terrible. Partly because I found out NBC had stolen Red Nose Day off the UK (like they seem to do a lot >.>), partly because it was genuinely bad. The best thing that came out of it was Emilia Clarke singing her 'Rastafarian Targaryen' thing :cool:

(Another bad thing to come out of it was the YouTube comments thinking she said 'Kiss mi Sandals' and saying it was racist towards Jamaicans. Like, wut? Most accents in the British Isles (especially Northern ones) will pronounce 'my' as 'me'/'mi'.)
    //spoilers incoming

I think that too. I think Ollie is an idiot, and I want Sam to stop trying to be helpful >.>

I also don't think Jon will actually die. In the books, he's a skinchanger/warg, like all of Eddard's and Catelyn's children - which is shown in the show through his bond with Ghost. Robb Stark was most certainly using Grey Wind to scout, which is how he won so many battles. Grey Wind intimidated him, though, so he didn't want him with him during the Red Wedding... which was a fatal mistake. I hope Jon wargs into Ghost just as he dies. Since Melisandre isn't currently at the wall like she is in the books, she can't revive Jon. I hope he doesn't come back as a white walker.

I also honestly believe Jon is Azor Ahai. I'm kind of hoping they kill Stannis Baratheon off at Winterfell, Selyse offers Shireen to Melisandre as a sacrifice to revive Azor Ahai, Stannis isn't revived and Melisandre is wondering wtf is going on... but Jon gets up at the wall, stab wounds everywhere, and he's all like, 'you'd attack your Lord Commander' and all the men of the Night's Watch are like 'SORRY JON WE DIDN'T MEAN IT IT WAS JUST A JOKE'.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.