The Game of Thrones! - WARNING: SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jun 13, 2013.

1. It's a quote from further on the in series xD
    The actual quote it "The night is dark and full of terrors"
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  2. I saw this on imgur too, but with different stills. Was this in the episode itself or was it made up by fans?
  3. fans, unless there's been some new leak, they haven't met yet.
    607 likes this.
  4. Just out of curiosity do you watch GOT? If not and you are of age (or with parents consent etc etc) you should as it is a great TV show!
    607 likes this.
  5. Nope!
    I don't really ever watch tv - with one exception (a Dutch show that only lasts for a few months each year).
    I don't miss it at all, and if I would watch more often, it would probably be My Little Pony: I really like that show for its colourfullness, both literally and figuratively.
    But, onto the subject of Game of Thrones: it's way too much aimed at 'mature' audiences for me. Its 'kijkwijzer' (Dutch classification for films) for recent seasons is 16, combined with violence and strong language... and I generally wouldn't even watch something rated 12 + violence. (There are exceptions, though: I've seen Titanic, for example, which has got that rating. I have however never seen something rated 16, as there have already been things rated 12 I considered unsuitable for me, in hindsight.)
    I guess I'm too sensitive. ;) I am missing out on a lot that way, unfortunately, but hey, it's not that bad: there are more suitable films and tv series out there than I'd ever watch. ;)
  6. Fair enough but I thought that it may have interested you at least as you're posting on this thread :p
    607 likes this.
  7. Hm... good point. :p
    I have been watching the Skyrim thread as well... I guess I just like EMC and its community so much that it isn't really a problem if the topic itself doesn't particularly interest me. :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. Hoops_McCann likes this.
  9. I'm pretty sure in the Land of Always Winter, where the White Walkers have lived for the past few thousand years, they have an entire civilisation. I don't recall the scene very accurately and haven't seen it for a while, but when they turn Craster's baby into a White Walker I'm pretty sure you can see a city in the background. I can only assume they get their weapons and tools etc. from there. They also own the land beyond the wall now, and have killed all the wildlings/pushed them south of the wall who lived there, so it's also logical they may have taken stuff from them.

srry I was on holiday and not caught up on the thread and I love talking about the white walkers because there's so little known about them. Like, we don't know if the wights are controlled by a hive mind or anything, and it was only in the most recent episode we discovered that killing a White Walker can kill the wights he's turned.

Then again...

10. If we had "Raven Mail" in the 1800's then Alexander Graham Bell might never have patented the telephone.

PS- If Game of Thrones Had Been Made in the 1990's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPgIIB67bw

(For those old enough to remember the cheezy intros...)
    607 and Sachrock like this.
  11. 10/10 :D
  12. The results of my poll is..
    Number of responses: 7

Who will be sitting on the Iron Throne at seasons end?

Cersei 2
    Cersei 1
    Daenerys 1
    Robbie Rotten 1
    The throne will be empty (literally and figuratively) 1

How many of the title sequence listed actors will be looking for a new role next season?

0 1
    1 2
    2 2
    3 0
    4 0
    5 1

Who will die and how?

finger gets killed by Arya.

Little finger, stabbed by Sansa. Varys his former little birds ambush him.

idk. Too many possibilities

Preeeeetty sure Ed will die at Castle Black. Probably the majority of the Night's Watch too.

Will it be revealed to Jon who his parents are?

Yes 4
    No 2

How many times will Cersi drink wine (number of sips)?

2 1
    3 1
    11 2
    12 1
    50 1

Claganebowl?

Yes! Get hype cue airhorns 4
    Nope 1
    What is a Clagnebowl? 1

Will the White Walkers breach the wall?

Yes 2
    No 4

Which characters will appear that we haven't seen in seasons?

Daario 0
    Ghost 5
    Hodor as a wight 2
    Catelyn Stark (Lady Stoneheart) 0
    Syrio Forel 1

Will Jon and Daenerys hook up?

Yes 3
    No 3

Will Jon ride a dragon?

Yes, Drogon with Daenerys 0
    Yes, Drogon solo 0
    Yes, Rhaegal 5
    No 1

Will the reanimated Viserion breathe fire?

Yes 0
    Yes, but it will be blue 4
    No 2

How many people will Arya kill?
    0 0
    1 2
    2 0
    3 0
    4 1
    5+ 3

Will any be on her list?
    Yes 3
    No 2

Will Arya use a face? (must reveal she is wearing it)
    Yes 5
    No 1
    AlexC__ likes this.
  13. anyone who said no is just in jealous denial
  14. I can't remember what I picked. But the only reason I may have put No is because it wouldn't happen till next season.
  15. Was able to find a stream and watch the finale live... No words right now.
    chickeneer likes this.