The funny picture thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 29, 2012.

1. r/Polandball

Still seems to be going there.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. This stuff was posted on here before many months ago as well. Not sure how a few months passed can effect how funny something is though.
  3. Hi gang!

I like to fish from time to time and when I do I can put some serious time into it. The last time I went fishing I kept going for approx. 4 in-game days in a row. And I got some really nice goodies back then so I couldn't help commenting about 'm on my profile. Which led to Simon inviting me over to his residence to help "clean them out for him".

SO after doing some serious mining and farming today I figured... Why not... It took me a little while to find the area because Simon has turned his entire residence into a mini-town! And just when I found my fishing spot I suddenly got surrounded!

By who you ask? Well, Simon of course! :D

Suddenly there were two of him ;)

But yah, chatted a bit and while Simon was busy on the forums and elsewhere I finally found the time to start fishing:

May look a bit weird, but it takes more to stop me from fishing ;)

But... Simon may now be a senior staff and all, even with creative mode access he still likes to get his fish from time to time ;) Well, my fish! :eek:

Help, my fish! ;)

Just in case: I knew that they were standing close besides me and well; I really couldn't care less. Got me a funny screenshot :)
    607 and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  4. Attention all loyal funny picture thread viewers! We can not let this thread die! We must put a link in our signatures to share the thread with the whole empire, I will do so now and I urge you too as well!

5. On my way to conquer the internet.

/report
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. My own badly drawn version of Polandball.
    I present to you, Empireball.
    EmpireBall1.png
  7. Um, no offence, but how is this supposed to be funny? I don't really get it.
  8. A
    A reference to my anger and flame wars previously.
    607 likes this.
  9. Basically, the one with the red eyes represents me in my anger threatening everyone, and the light blue one represents Volt and Estona trying to get me to calm down.
    Mostly I posted it here because Legit uses it for his pictures, but if anyone feels like I need to move, I'm fine with that.
  10. English teachers be like.
    boozle628 likes this.
  11. ?

12. It is my signature after all, but had to do this.
    princebee, hashhog3000 and NathanRP like this.
  13. Your explanation was much deeper than I thought it would be, much like people's English teachers dig deep to find hidden meanings in pieces of literature.