The First Loser Season 2: Game 1

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Will do. :)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  2. I am withdrawing since I won't be able to vote when I am going camping
    FacepalmRhy likes this.
  3. If you're only going to be gone for a few days, I can temporarily suspend your vote, and have you resume voting when you get back. You will still be able to lose, though.
  4. I fully understand, but I rather withdraw anyways since I won't be back till early Monday
  5. I won't vote for 4 days unfortunately
  6. So I rather quit now anyway
  7. 1. Aww that's sad, no skele win this time
    2. Use the edit button bruv xD
    607 likes this.
  8. How dare you withdraw... It took me forever to create your pic. ;) Good Luck camping. Last time I was there, I had 20 mosquito bites. :D Who cares, I was with my cousins. (irl of course ;))
    607 likes this.
  9. Last time I went camping Raccoons invaded our campsite and wouldn't leave.
  10. So apparently I actually forgot to vote?... Well, I voted now!
  11. Winner: Dufne (5 votes)
    Safe: tuq1, Sealeon, RunningRhino
    Loser: Hashhog (4 votes), SkeleTin007 (Inactivity)
    Unsafe: b0bbythebuild3r, RunderC, ChickenDice, GeneralWillikers, Shadow_Dcord, Honey_Dew, 607, FluffeMarshmallo
  12. Sorry, I'm a bit late. I hope I'm here in time to tell who to vote for, though: RunderCaster!
  13. Yeah vote for RunderCaster that scrub needs to be out, meanwhile I, RunderC, will hide in the shadows.
  14. I live to see another day, wonderful.
  15. *sniff* The only real loser is the one who gets out first; as long as I beat somebody, I am a winner. *looks at Nathan* Sorry, chump.
    Dufne likes this.
  16. The goal is to be a loser so I am the real winner even though I am a loser ;)
  17. Winner: RunderC (6 votes)
    Safe: RunningRhino, Honey_Dew, 607, ChickenDice, tuq1
    Loser: b0bbythebuild3r (3 votes)
    Unsafe: GeneralWillikers, Shadow_Dcord, Sealeon, FluffeMarshmallo, Dufne

There was a tie for 2nd, and Hashhog decided to save 607. If anyone objects to this, go pester him about it.
    607 likes this.
  18. Reasoning:
    Evil people get my support. :rolleyes:
    607, FacepalmRhy and Dufne like this.