The First Loser Season 2: Game 1

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Also why didn't everyone gang up on 607? Why me am I just too good to get top 5 3 times? :cool:
    FacepalmRhy likes this.
  2. *two swor- Oops, whose hand was that I just cut off on accident?

In other words, people were hoping to dump me. >,> I'll remember that! Happy to say I voted for Nathan, so clearly my vote is deadly, anyhow. Muahahahaha!
    FacepalmRhy likes this.
  3. Hash, out of the first 14 votes, half of them were for you. You're just too popular. :p
    Hashhog likes this.
  4. Hash I no longer will call you hashy-boo now just the dumb green player
    FacepalmRhy and Hashhog like this.
  5. ... I didn't know what your skin was based off.. Unlike skele or Shadow or Willikers. Lol. Chests go with everyone. Plz no more complaining ;)
  6. I was just genuinely confused xD
  7. (at least) Two things:
    Hey, mentioning me specifically without me mentioning you specifically, while you're the host? That's cheating... I mean, I knew players could do whatever they wanted, but I thought hosts ought to stick to the rules.

Second: why is there a "I lost" option in the voting? Losers shouldn't vote, unless a tie occurs. If a tie does occur the host should pm the last first loser who then chooses who loses first.
  8. This game is very hard to play for Europeans, with this host... >.>
    I think we should vote for 607, or perhaps Runningrhino.
    I can't vote for 607 myself though, for some reason, so I'll go with Runningrhino.
  9. As someone from Europe I can agree, it is hard to play :p
    607 likes this.
  10. Any particular reason?
  11. Time
  12. Winner: 607 (6 votes)
    Safe: SkeleTin007, Shadow_Dcord, Honey_Dew, RunderC, RunningRhino
    Loser: HxCami10 (4 votes)
    Unsafe: bobbythebuild3r, ChickenDice, Sealeon, FluffeMarshmallo, tuq1, Dufne, Hashhog, GeneralWillikers
    607 and EnderMagic1 like this.
  13. Oh no.. Here comes the 607 streak again. Its funny how everyone tried to eliminate the mods first. :p
  14. RIP Cami.
  15. yup definitely mods first :rolleyes:
  16. You're totally a mod, dunno what you are talking about.
    NathanRP likes this.
  17. Well thats not fair at all :p Don't even get a chance.
    FacepalmRhy and NathanRP like this.
  18. forever shall i be a shadow
  19. Na, that's me.
    FacepalmRhy likes this.
  20. Let's vote for tuqueque, okay? :D
    Also: Rhy, you post these at mid-night for us Europeans. So most people have voted before we even get a chance to strategise and bribe people. To fix it, you could have a day in-between sharing the results and opening voting again.
    ChickenDice and FacepalmRhy like this.