The first Enraged Rabbit spawn egg - From Conqueringruler and Jaqque

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Conq_, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Jaqque and I have worked for 4-6 hours trying to make an Enraged Rabbit spawn egg and we have done it - here is proof:
    For some reason, instead of saying "Enraged Rabbit" it said "The Killer Bunny"
    jaqque likes this.
  2. I forgot to add that I wasn't sure where I should put this so I just put it in Community Discussions.
    jaqque likes this.
  3. That’s renamed buddy

I think
  4. Nope, it's a real Enraged Rabbit egg. Tomorrow I'll post some more screenshots as proof. I'm pretty sure that a normal renamed rabbit egg wouldn't have the "Spawn Egg: Rabbit" part at the bottom.
    jaqque likes this.
  5. Plus you can ask Jaqque, he's a reliable person. He was my partner in this project and saw it all the way through.
    jaqque likes this.
  6. It would be interesting to find out if you have stumbled upon to some sort of bug with relation to the naming convention while accompanied by an enchantment that has tricked the system to assign "The Killer Bunny" tag to this particular spawn egg. If you did not do this intentionally, I recommend spawning this bunny with care as discussed here :
    https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Rabbit#The_Killer_Bunny

I look forward to what comes about in this discussion.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder

P.S.

After reading that other thread I think I now understand that this was actually an enraged mob that you eggified, which means some of Aikar's magic coding could also be at play here...heh :)

But I still think you have a very rare item on your hands atm...Take Care.
    ConqueringRuler likes this.
  7. When spawned it looks like a normal rabbit just with a different name just saying it doesn’t say enraged rabbit when spawned
  8. just wondering how do you eggify a enraged monster?
  9. They didn't, it's not possible
  10. well obviosly it is
  11. It isn't a feature on the server, and it's probably an old/glitched promo that has been renamed
  12. You can tell by the italicized white text that it was just renamed in an anvil. If you'd actually eggified an enraged rabbit, the item name would directly resemble that of the nametag above the rabbit. This is a definite fake
    Kabloofne and Skiddylicense04 like this.
  13. Me and Jaqque eggified an Enraged Rabbit baby, not directly an Enraged Rabbit. I should have been more specific when making this post, so sorry to everyone who thought I directly eggified an Enraged Rabbit. Also I don't know why it is italicized, maybe it has something to do with Jaqque's texture pack since he took the picture of it.
    jaqque likes this.
  14. Also "The OP villager" figured out how to make them too, so there's some more proof.
    jaqque likes this.
  15. I can confirm I will upload a vid to YouTube tomorrow
    jaqque likes this.
  16. Ok, that makes a lot more sense
    (doesn't mean it's not a fake though ;) )
    jaqque likes this.
  17. More info regarding this:

There are (at least) 3 ways to currently obtain an exact egg such as this:
    1) Eggify the baby of an enraged bunny and another bunny.
    2) Eggify the baby of two bunnies that resulted in a white bunny with red eyes by chance (what this is technically)
    3) Rename an egg in an anvil

The game itself has 'The Killer Bunny' title for bunnies that are hostile: white bunnies with red eyes (when they are egged). Enraged bunny offspring just sometimes have the same characteristic. There is nothing special that sets it apart though.
  18. Now if you had a spawn egg named Enraged Rabbit, I would pay a premium for it.
    Kabloofne and ThaKloned like this.
  19. Pm me and I’ll get you one nice bunny :p