The first Enraged Rabbit spawn egg - From Conqueringruler and Jaqque

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Conq_, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I will personally assure you, and everyone else, the egg is exactly as ConqueringRuler describes it. It is the eggified spawn of two enraged rabbits. I was there; that is my screenshot at the top of this thread.

When ConqueringRuler decided to embark on that task, I was certain it would be futile. There is no way that two enraged rabbits would breed, first of all. If they could breed, the offspring would also be un-eggable. His persistence led me to hang out, preventing the captured rabbits from de-spawning while he went back to town for more supplies (carrots? I don't recall). Then I helped out, and tried to come up with ways to get the baby away from the parents before the exploding carrots killed it off.

We were able to successfully breed the pair a number of times; one time the baby was launched into space and de-rezed before hitting the ground. That was pretty epic.

Finally, ConqueringRuler got the timing right, got the offspring egged, and got away before dying (again).

He passed it to me, I screenshot ted it, gave him the imgur link (above) and there we are.

For you still-doubting thomas's I present the meta-screenshot:

The.
    Egg.
    Is.
    Legit.

Any further questions? I will happily dump copious chat logs and you can go through it yourself.