How I did the one of the most difficult and worthless things on EMC - Full Story

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Conq_, Nov 20, 2018.

1. So this is about when I went out to create EMC's first Enraged Rabbit spawn egg, which was extremely difficult and took hours, but ended up being completely worthless. This is the story:

It was a normal day at EMC - I was farming mobs for heads at Waste S like most nights and spending the days putting the garbage away from mob farming and dealing with stuff that I'd misplaced. Suddenly I had an idea: What if I created the First Every Enraged Rabbit spawn egg? I searched through the EMC website and couldn't find it anywhere, so I assumed nobody had tried what I was going to do.

I went into the wasteland and created a hole where I would trick the Enraged Rabbit into falling in. But then I realized something; I would need someone to stay place there so it doesn't despawn! I asked around and luckily the awesome Jaqque was online and offered to help! He came over and I told him what I was going to do. I was going to get two Enraged Rabbits, breed them, and eggify the baby. So I went out searching for another Enraged Rabbit. Suddenly a Marlix spawned: Curse you Waste S! In waste S I've seen more bosses then anywhere else combined. I've seen 2 Eyenders and a Momentus all spawned by each other at Waste S. (I'm pretty sure It's cursed.)

But suddenly I saw what I was looking for: an Enraged Rabbit! I hit it to get it's attention and it came after me. I came back to where Jaqque and the other Enraged Rabbit where and he punched it in.
    It was time for what I imagined - Breeding the Enraged Rabbits and hopefully getting some kind of Enraged Rabbit spawn egg from the eggified baby. I breeded them, but I didn't see a baby! Jaqque and I tried one or two times and then we saw it: The baby! Every time it spawned it suddenly died! We figured out that the exploding carrots killed it every time, so suddenly Jaqque had an idea: Make a carpet and slab tunnel so only the baby can fit through it! We tried it and it looked like it worked without carpet, but we realized they could fit through after breeding them some more times.

We took another approach to the situation: trying to eggify the baby when it immediatly spawns. I accidently fell in and died about 6 times trying to get my stuff back. When I finally did I realized they really did a number on my armor, since their hitting range is about our Rabbit Breeding range. So I went back since we were almost out of carrots and bought the only xp bottles I could find for my armor - Which was 1,289 rupees for a stack. Using them all got my armor back at full durability luckily. Another Enraged Rabbit spawned, so we used it as a backup and put it in a hole nearby. One of the Enraged Rabbits somehow got out; I still don't know how it did it! I thought another one spawned and I put it with the backup Enraged Rabbit. By then we were both pretty bored and we had to wait for the rabbits to breed again, so I had an Idea: Let's punch an Enraged Polar Bear and put it in a hole! So I climbed the nearby mountain and punched it and ran down. Of course the one time you want an Enraged Polar Bear to chase you, it doesn't. It got stuck on the blocks, so I had to break the dirt below it twice for it to fully chase me down the mountain. I ran in circles around another hole Jaqque made for it with the Enraged Polar Bear right on my tail. Jaqque punched it in and we left it there.

So I went back to the Enraged Rabbits and told Jaqque, "I have one last idea: jump in with the Enraged Rabbits and eggify the baby." He chose off some skeletons when I breeded the rabbits and jumped in. I eggified the baby and barely escaped! I immediatly told Jaqque and we left with our "treasure". We each took pictures with it and I decided to post the discovery on the EMC website and imagined it immediatly: "Enraged Rabbit/ Killer Rabbit spawn egg, discovered by Conqueringruler and Jaqque." But what I soon realized was that the egg could easily be reproduced with an Anvil! I sadly realized that the only way to prove it would be to take a video of breeding the Enraged Rabbits and eggifying the baby. But by then the Enraged Rabbits have despawned, I still don't know how to record it or post it. So I got tons of "Fake!" "You can just make that with an Anvil." and stuff like that.

And that's the story of the most difficult and worthless thing I have ever done on EMC. But at least I got to make this, so people in the future won't try this and make the same mistakes I did.
    M4ster_M1ner, jaqque and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. I didn't have as much trouble as you. I built a wall around the enraged rabbit. It wasn't auto attacking which helped cause I didn't want to die. I grabbed another rabbit and fed it carrots until it was an adult then I bred it with the enraged rabbit for my The Killer Bunny spawn which i egged. ( The enraged offspring auto attack)
  3. nice
    jaqque likes this.
  4. AncientTower how did you get the Enraged Rabbit to not kill the normal rabbit with the Exploding Carrots? I assumed since they killed their baby rabbits that they would damage adult ones too.
    jaqque likes this.
  5. If you're on a low enough difficulty the enraged rabbits won't auto attack.
    jaqque and AncientTower like this.
  6. ^
    jaqque likes this.
  7. I was there -- I know the egg is legit.

But wait - one asks - aren't you a wastelander?

Yes. This was at the southern waste outpost.

Cowland is at the northern barrier!

Correct.

You even said you were too far away to help!

Which is why I sent an alt.

ConqueringRuler could have pre-named the egg in an anvil!

He didn't. He died multiple times and I saw the drops. No eggs were amongst. Between the time the eggification occurred and I held it, he never had an opportunity to go to town, get an egg and rename it. Nor had an opportunity to rename in the anvil-less waste.

You held the egg?

It was my screenshot that was in the original post.

Isn't jaqque spelled with a lowercase j?

Yes, but that is hardly relevant.

I bet you wanted that question asked so you could point it out.

Maybe. Probably. Doesn't matter.

I don't want to believe it to be true.

You don't have to believe it. Doesn't change the fact that yes, that egg was eggified from the spawn of two enraged rabbits. It's also true I spell jaqque with a lower case j.

Why?

Back in the days of yore, when the internet was dial up bulletin board systems....

If there are any further questions - I have copious logs of the conversation.
  8. Wow jaqque, you really came prepared for everything! :)
    jaqque likes this.
  9. I just realized over 130 people have seen this :eek:
    jaqque likes this.