The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not gonna lie, this scared me a little bit: :p
    607 likes this.
  2. Yeah, that cow in the background looks kinda creepy...
  3. This mod is epic.
    nick5013 likes this.
  4. Maybe you could change Aikar's AI to the skeleton one and instead of shooting arrows, he shoots coding, like people were saying :p
    Awesome work btw
  5. I meant Dragon Eggs being able to remove dirt and possibly have other abilities. I was also thinking more along the lines of having a couple reses rather than a full blown town. Possibly put in a couple reses in town and some custom buildings for town and have spawn as the center with a nether portal. Maybe make a couple towns for each smp.
  6. But still, it takes a lot of code to make a few reses generate.
  7. Well you could possibly just make some smaller than normal like a mini res. Also make what smp town you get in your world randomly chosen and like tale of kingdoms have one near your original spawn point.
  8. Still looking for suggestions for the next update!
  9. Add an entity named SYSTEM that randomly TPs you to the nether.
    mba2012 and jacob5089 like this.
  10. Icecreamcow has armor that melts in the daytime because its made of ice cream.
  11. What's the point of that?
  12. What's the point of not having it? :p I'm just joking.
  13. Well you probably know this, but SYSTEM is infamous for kicking and banning JackBiggin:p
  14. Ah. Delta team.
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  15. Man I wish I could play this so badly, this looks awesome, great job nick! If you ever make a multiplayer version, the staff should put it in EMC for a weekend just so we can all play it
  16. That'd require everyone on EMC to download the mod.
  17. Make a plugin :p
    cddm95ace likes this.
  18. I downloaded the mod, it's fine.
  19. Where is my NPC? :(
  20. Please fix this! They're peaceful mobs too so I can't get rid of them easily!
    2013-02-27_16.49.50.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.